Is Atmega Fixed Yet

looks like we all have to switch to mosc soon watch the prices rise on egay for the mosc

I have a samsung box can any card be used on this if i have the bk & ird

mosc prices already rising, £30 about the going rate now. was £15 last week

khan888 said:
Hello,

Has Anyone Managed To Fix The Au Atmega Cards Yet

Thanks

depends who u believe?been on another forum and their adamant its been done as traders are floggin it on?

AtMega card working fine for days now

Got my AtMega card working fine for days now without the need for a daily re-prog.
HOW--
Using the old data from my card I just got a fresh card wiped it & ran re-prog using my existing files BUT I edited & put in key in 0 & 1 and its been fine.

I don't know if its been auto updating but its worked fine for four days now, this was the usual Toxic 7a coding.

Why don't you get yourself back online using this method until something else comes along?

Cheers Keith.

keithed2 said:
Got my AtMega card working fine for days now without the need for a daily re-prog.
HOW--
Using the old data from my card I just got a fresh card wiped it & ran re-prog using my existing files BUT I edited & put in key in 0 & 1 and its been fine.

I don't know if its been auto updating but its worked fine for four days now, this was the usual Toxic 7a coding.

Why don't you get yourself back online using this method until something else comes along?

Cheers Keith.

proof will be in the next roll.

I presume software source code for this card to not be available. Does any one know parent code it is based on ?

There is a lot of source code on Espania sites. Could any of these be a parent ?

With parent it would maybe be possible to reverse this code to see how this code works. Having parent code makes reversing very much easier.

Its based on the Toxic6 source code which is freely available on many sites.

Last edited:
Thanyou for quick reply. I will do search and maybe try reverse this program to see how it is working

Fix not yet!!!

I try that the other day but when the codes change the atmega stop.

Hasta la vista:Smileysex

the code is av
i have the source code for the original before the bitflop
if u all want to have a play but if u succeed we want first go

Thank you for file

I have had look at the Funcard AU file and I try to reverse it (using IDA Pro) over last few hours. I see this program, it is based on the TV92 source available from many places.

To now, I have seen that code at $0929 seems to be handler for Emms and this is followed by more code at $0940 which seems to be check for previous Emm type as it seems to check for 3F xx 01 FB AE A2 AD 09 AE 98 AD 05 A6 13 CC 58 F5 before doiing other things which I have not yet reversed.

I think this code will need to be patched to latest keyroll method. I hope maybe this is start to fix for this program

Last edited by a moderator:
from what i read the problem seems to be emulating the map #29 call and producing the correct responses at the correct codespace for the key roll to take effect on the atmegas. If you are experienced in coding it may be possible for you to investigate! Also a fix has been published for the titanium 1 cards - I dont know if you can use the code to replicate the conditions on an atmega?

gooner71 said:
from what i read the problem seems to be emulating the map #29 call and producing the correct responses at the correct codespace for the key roll to take effect on the atmegas. If you are experienced in coding it may be possible for you to investigate! Also a fix has been published for the titanium 1 cards - I dont know if you can use the code to replicate the conditions on an atmega?

The map call really has very little to do with the problem. All it is used for is as a means of verifying that the card is a real Rom10/11 card. For FunAU and ATMega's its pretty irrelevant as the only thing you are interested in is the shape of the Emm (for recognising it) and the actual payload.

@Petrov, that looks very interesting as the string you quote does indeed appear to be part of the Bitflop keyroll Emm. It appears you've found part of the pattern matching routine for the bitflop type keyroll.

Back