is a funcard the same as amega 163 cards can...

sez123

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all pls help are amega 163 cards the same files as programming a funcard as have done those but not amega 163 cards ??????

sez123 said:
hi all pls help are amega 163 cards the same files as programming a funcard as have done those but not amega 163 cards ??????

i would like to know this too its all very confusing, does the 'fix' for the funcards work on atmegas?

no mate, fun files wont work on at163......... if u r despirate look around and u will find a way of getting the 163 working, by doing some editing.

BUT NOT AU!

come on

rickie_20 said:
no mate, fun files wont work on at163......... if u r despirate look around and u will find a way of getting the 163 working, by doing some editing.

BUT NOT AU!
a link would be really usefull every time i seach 163 it brings up tuts on au fun programming for funcards going round in circles

sorry dont know the link, but have read the solution on a RST basis.
I sugest we keep the site bandwidth down, and allow people to really help with an AU solution

okay mate no problem

1 more question is there any difference between 163 or funcards are they simlair......................... should i just use funcard

last comment i am making in this tread.

1. (the way i c it) Funcards and AT163 are different
2. (easy rite now) is to have an FC of some desription - as there is an au image

I could be wrong!!??

respect the site guys! every question takes up space! every click uses bandwith ....... and i dont work for a hosting company!!!! lmao

Back