Ird & Bk

Delbhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have nearly done my first card but i think the only thing im getting wrong is the IRD and BK. When i load up the NTL bin file im not sure these fields are relevant to my box without editing these.

I read on the help you can read the BK from the card but what if the card is in virgin state when your trying to read it?

The simple question i have and i hope to god someone answers, is how do you find out what the IRD and BK of Your box/area is?? Something about the Engineers menu????

I live in Glasgow by the way i fthis helps (which i think it does!)

Please Help i have been trying this since thursday last week !!!

Del

first mate what box is it 1000/2000 etc and you can find your ird in the engineers menu.

switch the box completely off then press and hold the up and down keys on the box and turn the power on, it should be about 2/3 pages in

jus cannot access my box eng menu

hello mate i have tried to do wat u have to told by switching off the box and the pressing Up and Down arrow keys to access eng menu but this does not work. Either my box gets froze and stops when NLT is display or it runs completely till those free channels are displayed? can anyone help me on this.

R you holding the up and down in, do not release them until the blue screen appears.

The IRD and BK numbers are unique to the box (unless its a clone)... we need more info about the box to be able to help, for a start what model is the box???

edcase

Its all been covered before USE THE SEARCH FEATURE

Back