ird & bk help please

steve26848

Member ++
Reaction score
i have read ird and bk with atmega ird/bk reader and it has come up with these values
ir
bk
dont seem right to me ,any advice?
cheers

Last edited:
i didnt know that these values were all numbers and letters,still trying to get my head round proging my card my head is in bits with it all,will keep going till i crack it ,thanks for your advice

i didnt know that these values were all numbers and letters,still trying to get my head round proging my card my head is in bits with it all,will keep going till i crack it ,thanks for your advice

did not see numbers m8 but if you tell us wot u are trying to do then we will help if you want help and wish to do it on msn then pm me your addy and we'll get it sorted

trying to re prog atmega au card,the guy who usually does it has gone awol,just got a clanzer and downloaded every tut on the planet

the exteep off the card where you got your bk +ird will not change m8
so get the new flash for your area
the load in this order
exteep \(the one you read) then flash then write it to the card

thanks for that,will have to do a bit more reading,once i crack it will let you know and upload all the info i have got into downloads section
cheers

Got Flash For My Area,proged Using Multiprog For Clanzer But Still No Luck,any Suggestions?

did you edit the image with your boxkey and ird key and cam id info.?
: dipsy :

if you have done that have you tuned in your box ie net id requency etc in engineers menu are you showing a good signal.

is there a tut on how to check id + frequencey m8
sorry for being a pain

Back