Ird 000000

kyle

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I opened my original card (n*l) and got my bk from it and also wanted my ird but it showed all zero's, I then got my ird from on top of scart inside box and have been trying to prog my galaxy funca5rd with the details but having no joy. (just keeps blank screening but channels look there)
With the very much appreciated help of 666 we tried reversing the ird but still cannot get what the problem is. I dont have a ledsim to play with so has anyone got any suggestions please?

help is always very much appreciated

ky

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, I opened my original card (n*l) and got my bk from it and also wanted my ird but it showed all zero's, I then got my ird from on top of scart inside box and have been trying to prog my galaxy funca5rd with the details but having no joy. (just keeps blank screening but channels look there)
With the very much appreciated help of 666 we tried reversing the ird but still cannot get what the problem is. I dont have a ledsim to play with so has anyone got any suggestions please?

help is always very much appreciated

ky
try files by charlie senator

Inactive User
Reaction score
also bk starts with 6d i allways thought that 6d is false

ice2004

Inactive User
Reaction score
If you have a voltmeter you could use that to get the BK. Dont have the tut for it but someone will.

Inactive User
Reaction score
dont do it it"ll hurt 6d is it false

Inactive User
Reaction score
lol ok ice this first time with false bk ......is 6d false and dont shout at dont do it it"ll hurt

ice2004

Inactive User
Reaction score
just dont electrocute yourself then blame me for mentioning it!

TEST