Iraq nightshift.

breeze

Inactive User
Reaction score
Not much fun or laughter but wasn't sure where to post it, but watch this video... it is almost surrealistically unreal.
The video was shot in Iraq from an AC130 Spectre helicopter gunship two and a half miles away, and at night.
The men in the picture are insurgents setting up a roadside bomb with the aim of ambushing and destroying an Allied convoy, which came past a short while after the incident captured on the video.
They were setting up for the ambush and you can see them pacing off the distance from the bomb to where the convoy was to pass by, before the gunship was given orders to open fire.....
(Speakers ON).

BREEZE....

fook me !!! that was quite shocking !! serves the little fookers right !! a friend of mine his sister lost her son a couple of weeks back to a suicide bomber in afganistan R.I.P . pitty one of these gunships wasnt at hand to spot the little fookers planning the attack on her son and his comrades , them americans dont mess about do they !! :Clap:

how accurate was that from that distance.they fooking deserve it as far as i'm concerned

its a war ship with a gun and a camera .. lm not condoning wot there doing at all .. but if england was invaded for the greed of oil lm sure theres would be thousands of us doin the same thing ..

Last edited:
its a war ship with a gun and a camera .. lm not condoning wot there doing at all .. but if england was invaded for the greed of oil lm sure theres would be thousands of us doin the same thing ..

What fookin oil Does England have.
Its Scotlands oil m8 and let them try and invade us lol

Seen that vid quite a while ago, it went round the mobile phone thing, live by the sword, die by the sword.

amazing that,about time as well. what is really bad is the terrorist dont care who they kill ,wether muslim or christian . old or young.

What fookin oil Does England have.
Its Scotlands oil m8 and let them try and invade us lol

Well start pumping more then lol..

ive got that on my phone memory card from about 2 years ago

Back