Iran v RN

nohidingplace

Member ++
Reaction score
suggest in future we send a couple of torpedoes to sink Iran boats if they cause trouble.

Thinks it was all preplanned by Iran to coincide with their weekend break to maximise as much publicity as poss.

Our lot have confessed under interrogation possibly now gonna get done for spying, how convenient for Iran.

Iran had better watch out else they'll have more than they can handle shortly, couple of nukes will sort them out.

suggest in future we send a couple of torpedoes to sink Iran boats if they cause trouble.

Thinks it was all preplanned by Iran to coincide with their weekend break to maximise as much publicity as poss.

Our lot have confessed under interrogation possibly now gonna get done for spying, how convenient for Iran.

Iran had better watch out else they'll have more than they can handle shortly, couple of nukes will sort them out.

Bit extreme with the nukes,but i like your style.LOL.

Bit extreme with the nukes,but i like your style.LOL.

I don't think it's extreme m8 I think we're only delaying a massive confrontation with Iran, They keep pushing pushing, As I've said in another thread the moment they get nukes themselves Israel will attack them immediately and the west will back Israel all the way, better to strike now and get our boys home and destroy their nuclear capability now before the Mad men that run the country get a chance to test their nukes on the west

dont you think its mad that uk & america threaten the world with nukes or war? Anyone that doesnt agree with world domination is threatened, is that right? Because thats the reason why these smaller countries want to build nukes in the first place, its the threats that cause it. Same with all countries who develope nukes, they do it for protection. I think you guys who believe threatening countries with nukes and war are more insane than the leaders who want to protect themselves. I hope Korea build them, I hope Iran build them, I hope Tehran build them, I hope Russia sell or give them to every small nation, I hope for an end to the world domination threats and an end to the pointless wars initiated by UK & USA.

I hope Iran build them, I hope Tehran build them, I hope Russia sell or give them to every small nation, I hope for an end to the world domination threats and an end to the pointless wars initiated by UK & USA.
The difference is m8 is that we have had nukes for the best part of 60 years and have used them twice in the very early stages of their development (yes I agree twice to many) they are now 50 times more powerful than they were then, my point is is that if an unstable country with mad leaders such as Iran or Korea get them they would not think twice about using them, firstly against their neighbours then more widespread, imagine if Iran or Iraq had had them when they were at war (they used every other banned weapon including nerve gas against each other) do you think they would of not used nukes ? do you think Iran would not strike Israel with nukes given half the chance ? and what about the Korean war ? North Korea wouldn't have hesitated to strike the south when it realised it had lost. don't get me wrong Pink I see your point and in an ideal world no one would have nukes but in reality we have and it's our responsibility to keep them out of the hands of nutters such as Irans leaders

dont you think its mad that uk & america threaten the world with nukes or war? Anyone that doesnt agree with world domination is threatened, is that right? Because thats the reason why these smaller countries want to build nukes in the first place, its the threats that cause it. Same with all countries who develope nukes, they do it for protection. I think you guys who believe threatening countries with nukes and war are more insane than the leaders who want to protect themselves. I hope Korea build them, I hope Iran build them, I hope Tehran build them, I hope Russia sell or give them to every small nation, I hope for an end to the world domination threats and an end to the pointless wars initiated by UK & USA.

SOME PEOPLE

North Korea have the bomb and now the usa are willing to talk to them and has stopped refering to them as the bad guys.

That has sent a message that you only get respect if you have nukes.

The uk is stamping it's feet about Iran but at the same time we are planning to replace trident which while reducing our current amount of nukes we are still making new ones which is hypocytical to say the least.

In an ideal world there would be no nukes but this isn't an ideal world and after the debacle in Iraq and Afghanistan I am not surprised that smaller countrys are scrambling for nukes as they see them as a way to stop being invaded.

Thats what happens

When countries think they can invade anyone intimidate smaller nations why shouldnt they do whats needed to hold their own ground. Remember the war on Iraq shouldnt be taking place we all know that, and as for being in foreign sea's some people are just taking the piss you shouldnt be in places where you are not wanted Iraq or Iran. You cant just drift about wherever you feel like as if you own the world.

When countries think they can invade anyone intimidate smaller nations why shouldnt they do whats needed to hold their own ground. Remember the war on Iraq shouldnt be taking place we all know that, and as for being in foreign sea's some people are just taking the piss you shouldnt be in places where you are not wanted Iraq or Iran. You cant just drift about wherever you feel like as if you own the world.

i don't like the usa's attitude towards other countries or they bully boy tactics and getting Britain to fight their war for them
but the statement you just made if said by a white Britain then it would be classed as racist
so given your reply in your view we should send all immigrants back to their place of birth or fathers place of birth and tell them they cannot drift around the world as if they own the world nice one
so what do you say to all the bnp or the British national party when they say they are not wanted here
your racist
how much more two faced can you get

i think the escalation is on our part as 'we' want to stop Iran from getting nukes so we can carry on as we are without hindrance..the only madmen i see in the world are bush and blair ;(

North Korea have the bomb

North Korea have Nuclear bomb Technology yes but as yet they do not posses the knowledge to make the war heads small enough to deliver their payload on small enough rockets with the same yield as their test bombs (which are massive) this is why the US wanted them to stop testing further

North Korea have the bomb and now the usa are willing to talk to them and has stopped refering to them as the bad guys.

The uk is stamping it's feet about Iran but at the same time we are planning to replace trident which while reducing our current amount of nukes we are still making new ones which is hypocytical to say the least.

In an ideal world there would be no nukes but this isn't an ideal world and after the debacle in Iraq and Afghanistan I am not surprised that smaller countrys are scrambling for nukes as they see them as a way to stop being invaded.

Every village has one

I dont think there is anything we can do really as there is not one leader in the world who is worthy of the title. They are all power hungry war-mongerers. The sooner armageddon comes the better i think.

freedom of speech now dissapeared has it,or are we worried about others feelings.

Blair now getting involved.

freedom of speech now dissapeared has it,or are we worried about others feelings.

was that a question aimed at someone?

I've just seen the news about the kidnapping. Wheres the rescue team???

was that a question aimed at someone?

I've just seen the news about the kidnapping. Wheres the rescue team???

just mentioned in passing seeing as a previous post was removed by the mods as it was deemed to be offensive to those of a particular religious persuasion.

just mentioned in passing seeing as a previous post was removed by the mods as it was deemed to be offensive to those of a particular religious persuasion.

When you post something offensive it will get removed mate, dont matter who its aimed at. Have a debate, i know its frustrating. If i had the courage i would join the army. But im not as brave as our boys out there, not ashamed to admit it. They are the guys who are taking the brunt of the mistakes of those who sit on their arses and give orders.

Your insulting message was removed but I have put it back so it can be answered.

Originally Posted by ellie1998

Every village has one

Instead of making personnal attacks in contravention of rule 9 (again)

Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.This includes shouting down members in the shoutbox
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/rules.php

Why not a reasoned arguement or do you not have any against the points I made.

If you can't behave yourself then your next ban will be permanent.

Your insulting message was removed but I have put it back so it can be answered.

Instead of making personnal attacks in contravention of rule 9 (again)

Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.This includes shouting down members in the shoutbox
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/rules.php

Why not a reasoned arguement or do you not have any against the points I made.

If you can't behave yourself then your next ban will be permanent.
Well said ellie

Why is it that people have to resort to insults ? I don't agree with everyone in this thread but I wouldn't personally attack anyone because of their opinion, I say if you can't debate without having a go at someone especially a mod then either stay out of the debate or face a perm ban

Back