Iran v RN

Unfortunately I have my holidays booked to tenerife this year but please do remind me early next year and I'll ring my travel agent and see what late deals they have to Tehran ... Yer Right !

Some Poeple dont pick holiday destinations just because that country has a million Karaoke Bars and cheap Camcorders
But i dont knock it because i myself have been there
"My comments are not to push Holidays they are to make point we are not perfect in this country not by a long shot"
Its easy to Slag somthing were all your info on it comes from Brainwash Tv

Some Poeple dont pick holiday destinations just because that country has a million Karaoke Bars and cheap Camcorders
Correct ! and People also don't pick destinations where they would be shot, hung or tortured just for being a westerner let alone an Englishman, if you think that any Englishman/American would be treated as you say here ...
if you went to iran on Hols you would be treated with the highest respect from everyone no matter were you went the people would shake your hand and welcome you
...You are in the wrong film m8

Exactly and the UN has just increased sanctions against Iran for it's defiance of the Nuclear ruling .. we can't ALL be wrong ! but I suppose someone will say the Americans are pulling the UN's strings .. lol cos the likes of China, Russia and the other 190 member states would stand for that

nah the americans , brits and isrealies dont run the UN they just dont care what they think ... ie unlawful wars sactions against them .. britian has one of worse human rights records of all the socalled free countries .....

Back