Iran v RN

i dont know mate
but look at ireland it was nice today to see thay have a agreement on power sharing
i dont think the same would work in the middle east but how about a two state solution
how long have been hearing that
when is someone gonna stand up and say lets do it and get it done

i dont know mate
but look at ireland it was nice today to see thay have a agreement on power sharing
i dont think the same would work in the middle east but how about a two state solution
how long have been hearing that
when is someone gonna stand up and say lets do it and get it done

Who knows what will happen in the future all we can do is hope that people will come to their senses and want peace. Maybe if it wasnt making the decisions things could be different hmmmm

Totally agree mate I think its all going to come down to people taking to each other but there is allways going to be some nutcases that wont be happy ie the real ira as they now call themselves. It will be the same in pallestine unfortunatley If only we could get rid of religeon lol

Who knows what will happen in the future all we can do is hope that people will come to their senses and want peace. Maybe if it wasnt making the decisions things could be different hmmmm

vixen people do want peace its the powers that be that are scared of losing their powers that wont let it happen

charlie mentioned muslim extremists
look at when russia invaded afganistan
the americans went in and offered help
and in the end when the russians pulled out the americans praised the afghan people saying that they were strong and determined people
but those same afghans at that time had the same beleifs
the americans even made the movie rambo on the afghan rusia war
and if you watch that movie at the end it says
this film is dedicated to the gallant people of afghanistan
those people have not changed its just that the tables turned on america and the way you see the afghan people that has changed

That doesn't mean what the taliban were doing now is right We should all (,male or female) be entitled to a dacent living You cant say because your a girl you have no rights to an education

No but people elect governments to make their way of life better Its all about people and being equal Most governments are sh**e mate but at least we get the chance to elect another sh**e one every 4 years Some people dont

When you post something offensive it will get removed mate, dont matter who its aimed at. Have a debate, i know its frustrating. If i had the courage i would join the army. But im not as brave as our boys out there, not ashamed to admit it. They are the guys who are taking the brunt of the mistakes of those who sit on their arses and give orders.

you cant be talking about the british army .. those cowardly prats . whats the big deal they went into forgine waters . if iran had done this to england you would be screaming for an invasion .most people that join the army do so because they cant get a job anywhere else ...and thats the bright ones

All you have to remember is people hate us because of actions of our leaders
people hate Americans for same reason
people hate Iranians and iraqis for same reason
We are Sheep that are led same as iranians americans so on
if you went to iran on Hols you would be treated with the highest respect
from everyone no matter were you went the people would shake your hand and welcome you
When people come on holidaY to uk or america they get shot or robbed
or abused by Neds
As for nukes they are good deterent you just have to look at israel if they had no nuke they would have had serious invasion long time ago

there are pros and cons of all countries but why should our taxes pay for a world police
Thats the real debate

This seems to be heading the same way of other posts of this type.

If it gets any worse then the thread will be removed, lets not turn this into a slagging match. As the heading says in the room.

**PLEASE NOTE ANY POST DEEMED TO BE OFFENSIVE WILL BE DELETED** ALLROAD ADMIN

dont you think its mad that uk & america threaten the world with nukes or war? Anyone that doesnt agree with world domination is threatened, is that right? Because thats the reason why these smaller countries want to build nukes in the first place, its the threats that cause it. Same with all countries who develope nukes, they do it for protection. I think you guys who believe threatening countries with nukes and war are more insane than the leaders who want to protect themselves. I hope Korea build them, I hope Iran build them, I hope Tehran build them, I hope Russia sell or give them to every small nation, I hope for an end to the world domination threats and an end to the pointless wars initiated by UK & USA.

nice brilliant post m8

totally agree

given a world where the supossed madmen bush and blair have the nukes i rather keep that world, if you guys want to live in a world where every nut case leader has them then i,ll see you in heaven/hell, as the more countries that have them the more chance they,ll get used,

give me nutters i know anyday over nutters i dont.

and i dont see bush blair threatening countries who dont have nukes theres more countries without nukes than that have them and all i see is the rogue states being threatened because of there views and it has nothing to do with nukes as wars have always exsisted so even taking the nukes out of the whole thing countries like the us and us brits would still threaten other countries, that would still happen regardless of nukes or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
suggest in future we send a couple of torpedoes to sink Iran boats if they cause trouble.

Thinks it was all preplanned by Iran to coincide with their weekend break to maximise as much publicity as poss.

Our lot have confessed under interrogation possibly now gonna get done for spying, how convenient for Iran.

Iran had better watch out else they'll have more than they can handle shortly, couple of nukes will sort them out.

still nowt sorted out then except Blair has told Iran hand them over or else.

"Efforts to secure the release of 15 Royal Navy personnel held by Iran will enter a "different phase" if diplomatic moves fail, Tony Blair has said. "

Israel was provided with the land they didn't take it.

Quite amusing how the Iraq / Iran war continues but in a different vein i.e. Iran sending insurgents to cause hassle.

I am disgusted at some people

I made a post earlier on in this thread and some guy has started a racist attack against me because of my opinions which were not an attack on any of my fellow Brits, I say to everyone say no to war and yes to peace.

if you went to iran on Hols you would be treated with the highest respect
from everyone no matter were you went the people would shake your hand and welcome you
Unfortunately I have my holidays booked to tenerife this year but please do remind me early next year and I'll ring my travel agent and see what late deals they have to Tehran ... Yer Right !

I made a post earlier on in this thread and some guy has started a racist attack against me because of my opinions which were not an attack on any of my fellow Brits, I say to everyone say no to war and yes to peace.
Can you point to which post the attack is in and I will have a look at it

I personally think all countries have the right to have nuclear facilities for their own security. Britain and America only have theirselves to blame for whats happened at the moment since they are fighting an illeagal war. I hope Iran do produce nuclear weapons specially to pi** America off and all they will do is impose more sanctions and give empy threats about military action which don't work. In really sense they can't invade as they know they know they won't have a leg to stand on which is why they leave it to the UN. I don't mean to sound extreme but that is the relality.

which is why they leave it to the UN.

Exactly and the UN has just increased sanctions against Iran for it's defiance of the Nuclear ruling .. we can't ALL be wrong ! but I suppose someone will say the Americans are pulling the UN's strings .. lol cos the likes of China, Russia and the other 190 member states would stand for that

Back