Iran v RN

North Korea have Nuclear bomb Technology yes but as yet they do not posses the knowledge to make the war heads small enough to deliver their payload on small enough rockets with the same yield as their test bombs (which are massive) this is why the US wanted them to stop testing further

I agree but the usa have now changed their tone with north korea and want to talk instead of bully.

To me this sends the message if you can make a rudimentry nuclear device then you get treated with respect and other countrys will have seen this.

All I want to say is, USA is a bully, every country has a right to what they can achieve, If it means making Nuke too. No country has attacked UK, US , but only US has attacked countries, killing and making everyone lifes worst.

All I want to say is, USA is a bully, every country has a right to what they can achieve, If it means making Nuke too. No country has attacked UK, US , but only US has attacked countries, killing and making everyone lifes worst.

tell that to the women of afghanistan who had to live under the regime of the taliban .Everyone has a right to a decent life we are all born equeal . Whilst i dont agree with everything the usa and britain are doing i would sooner live here than in the middle east and it seems like a lot of poeple in the middle east agree with me .At least we can have a discussion on anything we like (such as this ) without getting shot for it

I don't agree with everything the USA does .. far from it .. but I honestly believe the world would be far more dangerous without them than it is with them, they are always going to get slated no matter what they do but they do hold the mantle for freedom as we in the west know and want it

tell that to the women of afghanistan who had to live under the regime of the taliban .Everyone has a right to a decent life we are all born equeal . Whilst i dont agree with everything the usa and britain are doing i would sooner live here than in the middle east and it seems like a lot of poeple in the middle east agree with me .At least we can have a discussion on anything we like (such as this ) without getting shot for it

I was talking about rights for countries, Regime is a different thing, but true some regimes in the world can be quite scary. But still the US cant police all the Countries that they dont like.

I agree bronto .here and in the usa anyone from any background can rise to whatever heights they can achieve Mss rice is black but she is secretary of state and it wont be long before britain or the usa has a black prime minister or president who knows how long before we have muslim one ? now tell me how long its going to be before iran has a white female christian secretary of state or prime minister

i think you need to do your research mate
tariq aziz was a christain
and worked for saddam

zzex ,I'm sure if your brothers a
I was talking about rights for countries, Regime is a different thing, but true some regimes in the world can be quite scary. But still the US cant police all the Countries that they dont like.

nizzex , I'm sure if your brothers and sisters or friends were being persecuted by a ruthless regime ,you would be happy if someone stood on your side . Its like the classroom bully who is picking on you it may be nothing to do with anyone else but to have someone come in and stand by your side could mean the difference between life and death . At the very least it is about quality of life .What right has anyone got to say they are better than anyone else .Everyone in this world deserves to live and achieve what they can regardless of sex or religion

if thats the case
let north korea and iran acheve what we have already acheived
who are we or the usa to police the world

if thats the case
let north korea and iran acheve what we have already acheived

What have we achieved? I wish we could achieve Peace

im not really somone who takes much interest in these sort of discussions
but
i think if you want peace
stop your double standards
all this middle east stuff arises from one main core issue
palestine
when is the world gonna wake up and realise isreal is occupying palestine
and isreal is a nuclear power
the u.s denies to talk to the palestian leadership if they refuse to recognise the israeli state
but i might be wrong here but as far as i have read isreal until today has no official border line
how can you recognise a country or state that is occupying your lands and has no offtial border
they can make there border as far into the west bank or gaza as they want.
trust me if america and britain used half as much money and effort as they have in the iraq war and instead sorted out the palestinian issue thats
the world at peace

if thats the case
let north Korea and iran achieve what we have already achieved

I'm not not talking about countries mate ! I'm talking about human beings ,black white yellow, christian protestants Muslims atheists .We all have a right to a decent life .I would love a nuclear free world but if you had to choose which countries could have nuclear weapons would you honestly choose a country who's leader vowed to wipe another country (Israel) off the map and who hates westerners to have it ? And why do these countries hate our way of life so much ? Could it be that they fear the freedom that our people have do they want to be dictators like hitlers regime ? I know britain hundreds of years ago had exactly the same attitude but thankfully we have evolved from that and maybe in another hundred years the repressive regimes will have evolved also

im not really somone who takes much interest in these sort of discussions
but
i think if you want peace
stop your double standards
all this middle east stuff arises from one main core issue
palestine
when is the world gonna wake up and realise isreal is occupying palestine
and isreal is a nuclear power
the u.s denies to talk to the palestian leadership if they refuse to recognise the israeli state
but i might be wrong here but as far as i have read isreal until today has no official border line
how can you recognise a country or state that is occupying your lands and has no offtial border
they can make there border as far into the west bank or gaza as they want.
trust me if america and britain used half as much money and effort as they have in the iraq war and instead sorted out the palestinian issue thats
the world at peace
Ive heard this so many times
I agree with you that israel is an occupying force So tell me what's the solution ? you cant kick a whole country out now can you ? or if you could to Where? This should have been sorted out when israel first occupied the palastian homelands not not now 60 or so years later Isreal is there same as poles Albanians yukes etc etc are here in my homeland We just have to find a way to make the best of it Can you imagine if we decided to kick every non ethnic brit out of here !! it couldn't be done neither can it be done in israel

i understand what your saying mate but dont you think when bush came into power he must of said to himself and others we need to get rid of saddam
im sure he's dad even said the same,
so if ahmedinjad or what ever hes name is says we need to get rid of israel
all of a sudden thats the world started to shit themself
come on israel is a super power in the middle east and if iran does want to build a nuclear bomb how long do you think it will take for it to take on israel
i dont think its gonna happen
and after all saddam was too building a nuclear bomb wich threatened the whole world
and in the end we knoe he had f all
bush wanted regime change and blair had a students thesis to say that saddam can attack with a nuclear device in 45 minutes
you tell me did bush use blair or did blair use bush
i think bush and blair are the same as ahmedinajad
its just that ahmedinajad will say it and has no real capability of doin it
where as bush and blair will use any excuse to go to war
and back to our way of life
if you think we live in a democratic country your wrong
cuz when all those people marched in london for stop the war campaign blair did not giv a toss
and bush didnt even go for a un resolution to go to war cuz he new france was ready to vito it
so he and blair went into iraq without a un resolution
now you tell me who are the big terrorists in the world

Last edited:
im not saying you get rid of all the jews from israel
thats wrong completely wrong
but just cuz its been 60 years doesnt make it right
next yaer we'll be saying its 61 years now
but the truth is the palestinians have been fightng for their own land for the past 60 years from day one
and no one has given a shit just pure false hope

but just cuz its been 60 years doesnt make it right
next yaer we'll be saying its 61 years now
but the truth is the palestinians have been fightng for their own land for the past 60 years from day one
and no one has given a shit just pure false hope

So why mention it then ?

your taking me wrong mate
everyone has the right to live and co exist
and i hope some day the world leaders will be able acheive this
but i cant see blair or bush doin it

i understand what your saying mate but dont you think when bush came into power he must of said to himself and others we need to get rid of saddam
come on israel is a super power in the middle east and if iran does want to build a nuclear bomb how long do you think it will take for it to take on israel
and after all saddam was too building a nuclear bomb wich threatened the whole world
bush wanted regime change and blair had a students thesis to say that saddam can attack with a nuclear device in 45 minutes
cuz when all those people marched in london for stop the war campaign blair did not giv a toss
and bush didnt even go for a un resolution to go to war cuz he new france was ready to vito it

The problem i have with all this mate is that somee islamic extremists beleive that dying for a jihad will give them a place with god and something like 50 virgins to keep them happy !! so they are not bothered if they launch nuclear missiles at israel or if israel retaliate And like i said israel is an occupying force so tell me what YOU would do about them cos i haven't got a clue

I dont think were terrorists I fear that my son is growing to grow up in a hate filled country . I am not saying war is justified but sometimes it cant be avoided and you have to stand up for what you believe is right even if others think differently

Back