Iran begins loading Bushehr nuclear reactor

just thought id get my tuppence in
why not drop the bombs in relativley unpopulated area's of japan?
i hear there is mountainous area's that are relativly unpopulated.
the effect would have been the same, japs would have realised the awesome destructive power of these bombs and surrendered.
but less lives would have been lossed...

No, not at all, but if you are going to drop a bomb like that, at least drop it on their front line soldiers, not civillians.
OH come on do you think for 1 min if the germans or the japs had the bomb either of them would have said "right lets only drop this thing on front line troops" ?????? was it not the germans that started bombing london and other parts of the uk ...imagen if they did have a nuclear weapons... scarey ship when you do think like that

Last edited:
im not saying what happened was right, and i dont agree with wars at all, but surely the whole point in such a destructive and horrific attack is the serve total devestation to the enemy, and keep doing it untill they give in? wether it takes a single bomb, or a dozen of them, one every 3 days untill the only choices left are to surrender or be complatley destroyed?

aitn there a saying that goes 'alls fair in love and war'

war is war, innocent people die, whats going on with all these bombings and crap in cities over the last few years? is it the governments causing the wars being targetted? no, its the civilians, that the government are meant to be taking care of. when one side kills enough civilians, the other side will cave in

wars evolved from standing toe to toe with an enemy and hacking each others arms off, its now carried out from the safety of a bunker by those who want the wars, at the cost of civilian lives who dont want them

war dont decide on winners, it decides whos left to clean up

You seem to know nothing about the history of the last war, if you did you would not be talking nonsense
War crimes and Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could not find anwhere in that article that says the population of Nagasaki or Hirosima were to blame for the atrocities the Japanese did.

I am not saying that the Japanese did not deserve to be punished or even killed for what they did.

Bombs are cowards tools, dont matter what side they are coming from.

We did the same to the German cities and towns as they did to us.

Tell me that killing innocent people is right and I'll shut up.

OH come on do you think for 1 min if the germans or the japs had the bomb either of them would have said "right lets only drop this thing on front line troops" ?????? was it not the germans that started bombing london and other parts of the uk ...imagen if they did have a nuclear weapons... scarey ship when you do think like that

I appreciate what your saying, the nazzi's and the japs in charge in ww2 were psyco's but you don't stoop to their level. Next you'll be saying that they should have neuked north vietnam and north korea back in the day.

I think they might have looked on it as an opportunity to see what an atom bomb would actually do to people. They had never had a chance to use one before except in tests.

I think they might have looked on it as an opportunity to see what an atom bomb would actually do to people. They had never had a chance to use one before except in tests.

True Eva, but dropping the other? :)

Well i suppose once they didn't get a surrender after the first one they felt they had to keep going :(

Well i suppose once they didn't get a surrender after the first one they felt they had to keep going :(

I think they could have given them a bit longer to realise the full impact of what had happened?

Yes, in hindsight they could have, but there were american troops losing their lives every day, the war had dragged on for years and years and without being able to see into their heads, i suppose they just wanted it to be over and done with.

I appreciate what your saying, the nazzi's and the japs in charge in ww2 were psyco's but you don't stoop to their level. Next you'll be saying that they should have neuked north vietnam and north korea back in the day.
it was a means to an end ..and to be honest thank feck it was.. they were so close "japs" to doing the same to the yanks and us.as sed by some 1 b4 all fare in love and war

Back