iptv

That's the good thing, I don't watch footie just f1😁😁😁
Sly TV make a lot of money from premier league football. With the encryption on C/S the new cheap lunch nowadays is IP*V.
Everyone is at it @gez sly TV can not keep up with it rather than taking big hitters out. Just like ACE, VADERS and others who were at a lot longer than 5 years. (there gone)
So what sly TV have done is get a court order to make the big ISPs block known suppliers, these suppliers get blocked when they advertise all over the internet and the gods above block you accessing there servers.
It does “not” matter if you watch football or not, anytime there is EPL on the servers/domains gets blocked so your viewing goes off.
(every single channel)
You will be looking at black screen even if F1 is on at the same time.
As football is on sundays and F1 is on sundays thats the problem for you mate.
Some suppliers can get around it.
Some suppliers dont advertise and dont get blocked. Those that wave there service online will get blocked.

Sly is not going to make it that easy for us to watch there TV without being robbed.

Last edited:
Do they have all the helmet cams for F1 too?
That's one of the indicators for me, if they have the F1 helmet cams they're usually geared up for better sports coverage across the board with SD, HD and FHD duplicates for the more popular channels

Hopefully I get away with it, if not 30 is not to bad to try it and lose. Thanks for the warning g tho.

Yes helmet cams ,p
Do they have all the helmet cams for F1 too?
That's one of the indicators for me, if they have the F1 helmet cams they're usually geared up for better sports coverage across the board with SD, HD and FHD duplicates for the more popular channels
Yes helmet cams pIt lane and data as well.

Any experience i have of cheap subs is two things.
They never last duration.
They get blocked when EPL is on.

90% of the time when supplier can “NOT” issue one or three months and says 12 months only, will disappear.
They will start up on another name.
They sell cheap, sell fast, then run fast.
You can be lucky though.
Same tactic was used in C/S days.

EDIT:
One month should be around £7/12
One year around £50/80

A 12 month line around £20 is not sustainable. As some will know the magic number is 160 depending what way provider is doing it.
£160 for a 12 month line? Or is 160 a watermark or something....?

£160 for a 12 month line? Or is 160 a watermark or something....?
As said 12 months should be around £50/80

Depending on servers its wildly expected 160 live connections before needing to add another. Of course that can be different depending on servers.
Have a read up here:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

And here:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

That's not the path I wish to take, interesting reading but above my needs and capabilities. I just want the simple cheapest way of watching F1 live. Will see how it pans out when footie starts. Tried modbro and kodi last season and had mixed results hence this approach. Thanks for comments and help, as usual on DW it's top notch.

Back