IPTV

Dr Drool

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys, I've been with Flawless IPTV for over a year now, monthly sub expired yesterday while I was away, no email for payment which I used to get about a week before expiry, I've tried logging into the client area but it's saying my credentials are incorrect, does anyone know if they've bitten the dust?

Guys, I've been with Flawless IPTV for over a year now, monthly sub expired yesterday while I was away, no email for payment which I used to get about a week before expiry, I've tried logging into the client area but it's saying my credentials are incorrect, does anyone know if they've bitten the dust?

No they haven't. Multiple resellers of said IPTV service.

You cannot get a new sub now as its too late even if you did login in time you would need to pay with BitCoin
only way is via a reseller or go elsewhere

As im lead to beleive they were issued a court order some weeks ago and are lying low.
I was kicked from there support group and my client area account deleted before i could renew my sub.
They have also taken down subs from there store so you cannot purchase a new 1.
Only way as already mentioned is through a reseller.

Flawless were issued an order to shut down. Shortly after order was issued some staff did leave.
Logos were changed paypal address changed.
Flawless is going no where. I doubt they will be ever be selling again.
As its reseller only from now on.
Sure the VOD was only updated yesterday.

I think so but not 100% sure, i know they have servers elsewhere like Hungary and other places.

I think so but not 100% sure, i know they have servers elsewhere like Hungary and other places.

Stupid to be UK based atm, stay out of the 5eyes view, and register the company in Panama or another country. Much harder for anyone to prosecute you then. Have servers in far flung places like Zimbabwe, Ecuador, Panama and any other nations that wont sell you out.

Back