IPTV stalker is no longer free

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
July 21 update: IPTV stalker is no longer free. Get the details here.
IPTV Stalker is one of the most popular free IPTV services available right now. It integrated into iVue and KodiTips has featured it as one if its favourite add-ons.
The following message was posted by the developers to update fans on when the free IPTV Stalker service will last until:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Find the FIX HERE:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/xbm...talker-no-longer-post2538239.html#post2538239

Last edited by a moderator:
it is working free again if you find the right site not been able to locate as yet
its of the radar lol

thanks for that alimac not been using kodi for a weak yet and the best andons gone down is that why there is no channel list when you click on it ?

not working on public release mate pay server now
i am just waiting to see if it will appear on next release but i doubt it mate
gonna be private use only but it is working i will update if i get any more info

is vdub25 part of stalker as that's not loading in on mine ether and can you say is there a addon that's gets sly sports news ?

@ minute for me anyways most are struggling
phoenix down robocop down vdubt part working
best one is zeus its working fine

I would have thought for people that are passionate about watching sport,

it would have been worth £40 lifetime subscription for Sports Donkey.

I would have thought for people that are passionate about watching sport,

it would have been worth £40 lifetime subscription for Sports Donkey.

It might be if they guarantee a lifetime is for life not 7 days before it goes down

It might be if they guarantee a lifetime is for life not 7 days before it goes down

I don’t know the answer to that mate, I don’t even watch sports but I know it’s been available on my box since the beginning.

Before Sports donkey it was another one, I forgot the name now never used it.

it didn't work for me al will mp it to idrob aswell for him to look at if he has the time

didnt work here either mate
back to hunting the source again lol

it is working but not all channels mate get some unknown url error on some channels

but iptv stalker is back working free mostly

set ivue guide to work along side it & it will work
not as good as it was but working for now @least

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to IPTV Stalker, when you see NFPS highlight it and press the menu button on remote, then click on 'Clear Cache' from the menu. See if that works for you.

If you go to IPTV Stalker, when you see NFPS highlight it and press the menu button on remote, then click on 'Clear Cache' from the menu. See if that works for you.

That no longer works.
Also the payserver know there is a hole in their system and they are working on stopping the ivue and others working on it.

IPTV don’t seem to be working anymore but still work via iVue TV Guide and On-Tapp TV too

as said before will work using the ivue guide both work together for now
for how long thats up to them been running all day & still strong

trying to stop free access changing url
this will work for a spell needs manual install

Attachments

• repository.t1m.kodi_addons-1.0.4.zip
    167.4 KB · Views: 19
can you till me how you add it please im still getting use to kodi on the pc cheers tony

Back