IPTV Software for firestick which you can add m3u's on

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I use smart iptv for my TV to add an M3U onto which will then load my streams. What I want to do is add that M3U to my firestick and was wondering what everyone would recommend please? I cant use smart iptv (as far as I know) as you can only use 1 device per license and I don't want to change my MAC on my firestick.

Any suggestions please guys?

Thanks

You can use the smart iptv app and change between devices but you would need the m3u file off the supplier and you can update the m3u to different mac addresses but only ever use 1 at a time or ask supplier for a multiroom option

perfect player should be ok for firestick m8,,,,its not mac dependent like siptv,,,,,,,,,,just load the m3u file into it from your pc {some suppliers dont check on the device mac so it may be ok}

Last edited:
You can also use Kodi add-ons. I used playlist loader but there are others. There was also IPTV PVR simple client but not sure if it still works....

a good few are available to use as above also xmtvplayer freeflixHQ is good for m3u the list is endless

I use Perfect player, StbEmu and Kodi
Perfect player best tv guide
StbEmu better picture quality
Kodi with IvueTvGuide

i only want to convert m3u files in this :
#SERVICE 4097:0:1:32:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//193.92.37.235%3a1935/LiveEdgeTV/live@720/playlist.m3u8:ALPHA
#DESCRIPTION ALPHA
thank you

xmtv player & freeflixHQ should do it

Take a look at this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'm just having a go but I'm stuck on the part (2:20 into the video) were he kinda swipe/copies the Bien and drags them over to the 3pm kickoff folder. I can't seem to be able to swipe of them,left - right - click - hold - whatever I try it doesn't work. Even when I try move 1 channel over to the 3pm kickoff folder I get a red circle error and it won't allow me to drop it in the folder,
Am I missing something

No the guides good and clear but it's just the bit were he clicks on and highlights multiple BEIN channels in search then drags them over to the 3pm ko folder on the right. When I left or right click on the BEIN channels after searching they don't remain highlighted like you do on a PC. When I try to drag just 1 channel I get a red circle with a line through it

Or what I should say , how do you highlight / select multiple channels from your search to drag over to your newly made Bouquets on your Zgemma Bouquet list on the right ?

Back