Download icon

IPTV smarters V2.4

No permission to download
Oh... thanks, I did not see it.. Sorry

It's the first time I'm seeing this rule in a forum :D:D

Hi mate you recently posted a link to IPTV smarters for windows. Its great. thank you very much
My question is:- I was wondering if there is a web address for someone to download it from who is not a member of digitalworlds ??

I completely understand if you can't tell me !!!

Gaz

Hi mate you recently posted a link to IPTV smarters for windows. Its great. thank you very much
My question is:- I was wondering if there is a web address for someone to download it from who is not a member of digitalworlds ??

I completely understand if you can't tell me !!!

Gaz
Check out what @avid mentioned.
My provider gave it to me.
I think you can get it here also:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

*additional info*
Although the file i uploaded is for windows OS. For the app to run on samsung & LG TVs your provider must pay them £90 to have there DNS registration.
They are expensive as you can see in coded link i posted, but they offer best support and stable app.
🙂

Thanks for your help chaps ... Managed to get a working link via mediafire ....
Is it the demo version or the full version that we are gettin ??? and is there any difference ??
Presume that the IPTV suppliers would just pay for the full version so that they can have their name emblazened on it ???

The file i uploaded is full smarters for windows OS mate.
Just enter your user/pass/DNS and away you go, they will be updating it shortly for recording features.
Not all suppliers have paid them, most have hacked the app. But there is no way of doing that on smartTV app at the moment. Thats why most have coughed up £90.
If your supplier has not done that i can only assume there tighter than a ducks arse.

As said... thread is about IP*V smarters file to run on windows, and works perfect.
As its .exe file its windows only.

Hi guys.
Managed to install this on my windows 7 PC and its great.
Unfortunately it keeps crashing my windows 8 PC. (windows 8 -please don't laugh - I hate it too !!!)
Anyone else had a similar problem ??
Gaz

Back