Iptv question epg

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I've got Vu+duo2, got a iptv sub for a month, thought I'd see what it's like..good actually, but I have wifi connection, no direct vm connection yet. But will do..anyway my supplier sent me a m3u script which gives me the necessary bouquets but epg is none existent.I got the following reply from my provider

If you installed via the script I sent for m3u it auto fills it and matches with cross epg etc at 422am

How do I configure the crossepg , I have openblackhole 1.0 image?

Ta

Not sure about blackhole but atv and vix you go into cross epg and download now,You need the epgimporter plugin installed,You tick on the providers you want and save and cross epg and download now,Provider should be helping you

well yes ive been into cross epg ,think ive set up correctly but nothing gets downladed..i have the epg imporeter plugin ...

you need to go into the plugin menu and click on sources and tick the ones you want and save and then download cross epg

Menu,plugins,epg impoter,blue button for sources and then you will have a list and tick the ones you require and green button to save and then download epg

thanks mate - ive done that from sources i tick "iptv",,save via green button..then back into cross epg and download...goes through the motions of downloading..parsing events etc...seems like its doing each boquet at a time, at this rate ill be here all night.!!

EPG importer does things in the background. It is so much better for internet downloads than CrossEPG

You dont click on every one only the sources your using,If its just uk then click on uk and any other countries,Also click on the iptv ones

ok thanks ..lost epg again....when i run the script i can see that epg files are installed do i need to configure epg importer or crossepg or will it be done automatically at 4.22am see screenshot
script.png

It will download everyday if you set it to save but must have a storage device enabled

ok thanks ..lost epg again....when i run the script i can see that epg files are installed do i need to configure epg importer or crossepg or will it be done automatically at 4.22am see screenshot
View attachment 119892
Bin crossepg and use epgimport.

Go to menu>setup>epg>epgimport.

Press blue for sources and tick the boxes which u want. I.e rytec UK. Save it.

then yellow and do a manual download.

Setup to do a automatic import at 0630 hours. Load epg only services in bouquet to 'no'. Clear current epg before import 'yes'.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Back