IPTV Operator Jailed For 16 Months For Selling & Watching Pirate Streams

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A UK man has been sentenced to 16 months in prison for operating a pirate IPTV service. Paul Faulkner appeared before Liverpool Crown Court after pleading guilty to multiple copyright infringement and fraud offenses. According to the Premier League, Faulkner was also found guilty of watching his own service, an offense which netted him four months in prison.

IPTV Operator Jailed For 16 Months For Selling & Watching Pirate Streams * TorrentFreak

Mr Big will always go to jail

Probs selling them on fleebay and facemarket as well 😂

Four months in the nick for god knows how many thousands of quid, and free tv for a while, sounds better than years for for armed robbery. Bank job or IPTV, you can see why so many do it.

Strange how they never made him pay any money back , probs got someone ells to pay the funds into paypal or bank ect

Strange how they never made him pay any money back , probs got someone ells to pay the funds into paypal or bank ect
I would imagine its hard to calculate how much he would have to pay back...

They could if slapped him with a huge fine aswell though.
4 months is a lucky escape for him.

4 months was added to the 12 months for watching the content he supplied = 16 months

or thats how i read it probably still worth it all 🤣

The investigators don't have funds to stake out your pad and wire taps they let the bigwig idiots virtually come to them.

Own app and Facebook ?, that's like a flasher wearing a mask then having his postcode written on his nudger.

I'd be ok, they'd never find me off 1/2 a postcode

He had ads on facey and his own app in the playstore with his name on it
so deserves him right for being a knobhead

Ahh yes. I must tell people it's my service! And advertise on funkbook to get more sales. We all know that one who does that stuff...

@Joe Noodles - how'd you know he had his own app? You know who the stream name was by chance? Wondering if it was MM...

Ahh yes. I must tell people it's my service! And advertise on funkbook to get more sales. We all know that one who does that stuff...

@Joe Noodles - how'd you know he had his own app? You know who the stream name was by chance? Wondering if it was MM...
Was told by the guys who know him in their circle, Not sure if it/was MM

I know a guy who got done for ABH and the other guy lost sight in his left eye kicking him in the head while down,
he got 20 months.
Weres the f@ckin perspective here, 16 month for TV crime, 20 months for nearly killing someone.
Christ, you wouldn't get 16 month for a hit n run while driving pi$$ed.
This IPTV guy got an extra 4 month for watching it !. Based on the crime and punishment half of Britain would be in jail

I know a guy who got done for ABH and the other guy lost sight in his left eye kicking him in the head while down,
he got 20 months.
Weres the f@ckin perspective here, 16 month for TV crime, 20 months for nearly killing someone.
Christ, you wouldn't get 16 month for a hit n run while driving pi$$ed.
This IPTV guy got an extra 4 month for watching it !. Based on the crime and punishment half of Britain would be in jail
I used to know someone (very good friend during teen years), and he showed up during one of my internet stalking swoops.

He closed down (2017) a good portion of our town due to waving a crossbow at police out of a window. It provoked a large armed response.

Ten crown court appearances, not all required to attend. I was following the case on a court services-fed site.

Charged with Threats to Kill, False Imprisonment, Assault Occasioning ABH.

18 month suspended. In the end I had to phone the court to find the result. Shame it wasn't earlier, as I knew a couple of people that worked there. That should have been an immediate custodial sentence.

Rant over :). Sort of...

Back