Iptv on the ET8500

rbarcardi

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this should be in here or the iptv section but seeing as we have just got this section i thought i would post it here.

I have never really got my head round how to load all these streams that i see on forums, after a bit of reading i see people have them added along side there normal channels.

So is there a guide or would someone with a bit more knowledge care to enlighten me how to get them running on my new box

I'm not sure if this should be in here or the iptv section but seeing as we have just got this section i thought i would post it here.

I have never really got my head round how to load all these streams that i see on forums, after a bit of reading i see people have them added along side there normal channels.

So is there a guide or would someone with a bit more knowledge care to enlighten me how to get them running on my new box

Are the list you have in m3u format if they are you can convert them in to bouqets with various channel settings editor such as Echannelizer and esettings+

No never heard of that forum mate.

thats actually not its real name but i thought i was not allowed to post other forums, on here. its just Ferret was ast admin on there, thats why i asked

Yep thats me.

used to be quite active on there and only just getting back into sat stuff I've had/have quite a serious illness it has left me with neurological problems that also affect the nerves in things like my arms and legs.

anyway back on topic do you know how do I add that stream I see them all the time on sat universe

used to be quite active on there and only just getting back into sat stuff I've had/have quite a serious illness it has left me with neurological problems that also affect the nerves in things like my arms and legs.

anyway back on topic do you know how do I add that stream I see them all the time on sat universe

Loads of methods TS media will do it and

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back