IPTV on Openvix?

carlozdre

Inactive User
Reaction score
IPTV?

I've moved house to a place where I couldn't get a sat dish up, fair enough. I then got Virgin Broadband and a cable tuner then I moved house again in a place where I can't get Virgin nor can I put a dish up on the building.

What options do I have? Is IPTV the only way to go now?

I have a £300 box now that I can't use.

Some advice, please? Ideally a stable decent plugin for Openvix or something with a paid IPTV subscription I reckon?

Another shitty thing, I only have 20Mb broadband in this new place ffs.

Slus IPTV bouquets plugin is about the best. This will create a channel list from your provider with just a couple of telnet commands.

You need to find a provider that uses it we can not advice on that it breaks the rules. 20mb will be fine

see attached

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_0.6.3_all.rar
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
Thanks a lot. Will have a look.

Are those fleabay providers as reliable (not) as the ones that are selling c/nlines?

Would you recommend to start fresh with a new image as mine is quite customised already, with a working cccam/oscam solution and various other tweaks.

i wouldnt rust those sellers on flebay. most cut you off after a few months. best to buy 1-3 months subs unless you find a provider that is recommend or you trust. try your CS provider, most provide IPTV also.

i would recommend a clean image as i had issues with recording with my customized image.

just seen ur on apollo i would definitly recommend you upgrade openvix as IPTV is a lot more stable with vix5

yeah id go with a clean upto date image as well mate.

Install vix 5 if thats your favourite
Then EPGImporter
Install e2mu3
Then run e2mu3 from plugins menu with your provider details.

Doing it that way adds your provider to epg importer so you can download and epg

This works much better than the Xtream plugin IMO and if the provider is set up right Picons and EPG flow nicely.

Back