Android IPTV on Nvidia Shield

IAmATeaf

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get an m3u iptv channel list working on a shield? Up to now I’ve only ever used an enimga2 box and would like to move over to using a single box.

I can't see why not, I haven't got one, but plenty of people use other android boxes for IPTV.

Any idea how or what I would use? Ie do I just create a new channel list within Kodi?

As mentioned above you can add an M3U to PP but i prefer VLC

digital stb should work also turns tv into a mag box but you need a sub as it activated by the apps mac address same as a mag box

Alex 123, just started a trial from a new supplier using digital stb from a supplier who I gave my mac address to. Love the app (seems more stable than Perfect Player which I had been using).
My question is :- my current supplier provides me with a weblink to download my own personal .m3u file (which is why I use perfect player). Is there anyway that I can use that .m3u file with the digital stb app ?? Or should I just go back to my supplier and ask if he can inject my streams through my mac address and use digital stb that way???

I'm a complete newbie to all this!! Hope my question makes sense ??

hi gaz
you would need to ask your supplier to change it manually resellers can change mac address on there panel for a sub but normally cant change between e2 or .m3u variations so yes you would need to ask your supplier if he would kindly swap your sub to a mac or mag sub

Back