IPTV on a Zgemma help needed

There might be an easier way but I have highlighted in the screenshot the items you change with your details.

Attachments

• CONFIG.png
    CONFIG.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 25
TBH there is not a lot of difference in my eyes to how i did it, as i have installed suls just to be curious ;) they work the same, well i can't see the difference on the zgemma anyway.

Thanks

Focus

A good provider should be able to provide a script to install via putty and have all the config done for you ;)

I have 2 providers both have scripts, it make life a lot easier

I've 2 lol.... One has really good VOD and top notch 3pm ko's the other has a far better UK set up and layout. The per combined works out at about £8 a month, 1 macdonalds burger less a week.
I've called it the, "IPTV: Healthy Option"

Yep that's it, and a few cheeky channels to boot, weights flying off!! :)

Why 2 John? Am i missing out on something?? :)

One is a yearly one I set up for the parents and has 4 clients, I use one of them for great catch up TV. The other has 2 clients and was £100 for 10 years with 2 clients, which I could not resist but the catch up is rubbish

Sorry me again, I had it all set with IPTV BOUQUETMAKER 0.75 and it was running smothly till the server dropped out. I then got another and I have the URL but I can remember how I did it. I know you alter the config with your address passwd user but I seem to remember dropping something in chmod 777.
Can some just give me a quick heads up on the method. I've uninstalled it but that's no prob re-installing with putty or .ipk its getting the bouquets to show. It scans but nothing and the address in config wont green tick. Sorry for babbling

Sorry me again, I had it all set with IPTV BOUQUETMAKER 0.75 and it was running smothly till the server dropped out. I then got another and I have the URL but I can remember how I did it. I know you alter the config with your address passwd user but I seem to remember dropping something in chmod 777.
Can some just give me a quick heads up on the method. I've uninstalled it but that's no prob re-installing with putty or .ipk its getting the bouquets to show. It scans but nothing and the address in config wont green tick. Sorry for babbling
I uploaded the config on a post and what needs changed with your provider details mate. Look for my posts as just getting on a train

Sorry for the late getting back , I sussed it thanks I just had a total block

Back