IPTV on a Zgemma help needed

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it added using XC-Multi to my zgemma but it's very very basic. I decided to spend a night reading up to see if there's a better zgemma/IPTV set up I can add my URL to some plugin. After about and hour my head was rattled with all the "Use this .....no use this...... this is better thats old...." to the point I gave up looking.

I just wondered that's all if there's anything else I can use on the URL with a better layout or possibly EPG or something. I don't expect bells and whistles as I don't often use it which, as it stands, it's not worthy of me forking out for a designated IPTV box.

Your provider should be able to give you a script which you run and it will then give you bouquets and EPG like cable or sat, but depending on your provider you may or may not be able to record

My eye pea tea vee works on these boxes but also on Android box/FireStick/Browser/Mobile/Computer and take it with you while out & about
App`s i use are Perfect Player (best TV guide) or StbEmu (better stream quality)
As above your dealer should give you a script

All depends on what zgemma box you have. I would only really use IPTV on boxes like h2h or h2s if it like a s1 or h1 .. I would not even try anything not even scripts ..

Xtream have there own plugin & its very good .. But its quite costy for people who run IPTV ..
as you need an original xtream panel & paid addon to use there plugin .. With most iptv dont & use cracked panel's

I got it running on my HS2 I run ipab, think i put in the urls to the iptv setup that runs on ipab, then run E-channelizer to remove the bouquets I didn't want as i have yet to put up my satellite dish so the only bouquets i have are the IPTV ones i get from the provider. but i suppose you could just load the file from e- channelizer M3U list?

Focus

I run iptv on my HS2 with ipab image.My provider has his own plugin so I just ftp the ipk over and install and add username and password. You the get bouquets and also epg.

I got it running on my HS2 I run ipab, think i put in the urls to the iptv setup that runs on ipab, then run E-channelizer to remove the bouquets I didn't want as i have yet to put up my satellite dish so the only bouquets i have are the IPTV ones i get from the provider. but i suppose you could just load the file from e- channelizer M3U list?

Focus
Were abouts on ipab do you type your own URL m3u?, I can only see a list of all the providers

Is that on the suls plugin?. Even though i don't use it i'm sure you have to have the latest update to input url. The older ones only had a list of providers.

Hello sry for the late reply been down to yorkshire for a wedding, ok i installed a plugin "ITV bouquet maker" and the "EPG importer" when you run the iptv bouquet maker you get to add the provider with the urls you are sent from your provider, bit tedious inputting the urls but don't take too long got me daughter to do it quicker than me :) then like i said before used E-channelizer to hide the bouquets i didn't want to see.

There is a way on ipab to use your m3u file you can download from your provider, go to menu then "ipab" press 4 then press 2 on remote there you will get to choose the m3u file if you see nothing you need to access you zgemma box, then put the file where it tells you in the window which would be /hdd/ipabiptv then highlight it and click install.

Cheers

Focus

I'm after full Sly, 3pm ko's some VOD if anyone can help can you please pm me
"DO NOT POST HERE! PM ONLY"
Thank you

Hi,
I'm OK now with most aspects of setup from XC Multi and XtreamTV and ipab servers, took a good bit of reading though, thanks anyway

I've installed Suls via PuTTy can you give me a quick 1.2.3 ? I've watched the vid but mines slightly diff looking ,
thank you

I've installed Suls via PuTTy can you give me a quick 1.2.3 ? I've watched the vid but mines slightly diff looking ,
thank you
Have you installed version 0.7.4?

You will need to insert providers URL and your username and password. Im sure you can input via the plugin but I do it manually by editing the config.xml which will go into /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet.

just looking at the config.xml can you pm me an example were I'm changing user password ?

The config adding user password , only problem my URL does have a epg url if you know what I mean :)

Back