Iptv on a dreambox

Radd27

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello, how can i get iptv on a dreambox dm800hd pvr?
What do i need?

What's a good dedicated box for iptv?..heard android is the way to go..got vu+ duo2 but it's very slow..

ZG H9S is good.

What's the score with IPTV streams these days, most are still shite, certain forums have stopped all requests (since 20th Sept) until it's sorted.

I've tried a few and they are shite tbh on my H2H,.

I think in the main its the load or the balancing of the load on the new panels that are been used.

As for the quality of the streams no idea why that would of changed, it is the same groups going by the watermarks they use on the streams.

Only ONE guy i know was down for 12 hours, he's £60 a year ONLY uses H9s. Massive VOD and PPV the lot.

Contrary to belief not all providers went down. My service has not been affected. Some slight issues with channel zapping speeds and the odd channel did not work. That only happened for first couple of days.
My provider owns & sells there own channels and jedi maker extream works on enigma2 also.
Seems all the cheap nasty providers that advertise all over the place have done a runner or still not got it fixed.

I think in the main its the load or the balancing of the load on the new panels that are been used.

As for the quality of the streams no idea why that would of changed, it is the same groups going by the watermarks they use on the streams.
New stream sources are in place for a lot of providers and the quality is much higher now due to the amount of providers no longer running re streams

ZG H9S is good.

What's the score with IPTV streams these days, most are still shite, certain forums have stopped all requests (since 20th Sept) until it's sorted.

I've tried a few and they are shite tbh on my H2H,.
Stopped requests as no one could confirm that iptv would keep running until tested but as stated by river some providers pretty much continue running fine,I am un affected mostly on my subs .

Back