IPTV newb

Good deal that I have one think I paid £69:99 on the last Prime. If I wanted an IPTV box that would be the one. For the money £60 you wont get better.
Firesticks alike have there haters because there not open source and forced updates but I have never had a problem bar the icon logo's going awol.

I'm still tempted to buy one even though I dont bloody need one, what's wrong with me ??, why do I feel the need ?, it's like I don't wanna miss out on a deal !!, must be this squeaky tight fat arse I'm woddling around making me

Well its up and running ok, just sorting a way to record from iptv, can do it whilst tv and firestick is on but howto when tv off.

Well its up and running ok, just sorting a way to record from iptv, can do it whilst tv and firestick is on but howto when tv off.
What app you running mate. Implayer will wake up the stick for a scheduled record as will tivimate i think.

Just downloaded a link sent to me and it works, TANMEDIA

If its standard type apps most suppliers use Smarters etc youll need to keep the app open to record. You recording to network or have you bought the ethernet adapter lead ?

Back