IPTV ifollow EFL live games

When setting up you will need a non UK address and a non UK back account for payment then use your VPN to watch, but if you sign up with UK details it will not stream through your VPN, that's the way Celtic TV works I'm not 100% with EFL if its the same system they use

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I've just done a fake sign up test and they accept PayPal, I was using a VPN to register, there system had me as Indian but they do ask for a billing address, might do worth doing a day pass £5 and putting a fake billing address and see if it works only a fiver lost at worst, if it works pay for the season pass.
ddddddd.PNG

Well if you try the day pass mate your not loosing much

It will only be the payment location that might stop it, its quite easy to get pre paid cards for countries of your choice if so,

If I try with VPN switched of I only get two options
aaaaaa.PNG

If I switch VPN on it gives me a option to pay for the full pass
vpn.PNG

So I'm guessing as long as they not bothered where the payment comes from it should be ok,
Q A  A.PNG
I found the above it doesn't state anything about payment location so all so should be ok with VPN, I will give it a go and report back.

oh could be worth looking at ive got an overseas bank account and overseas billing addresss :)

Has anyone watched their team in the UK using a vpn and ifollow ?, I'm thinking of having a bash today but I need a bit of guidance on how to get round the overseas bit.
I'm looking at the above and payment methods like the screenshot in this thread but I can't seem to find the match day pass payment page. I'm running Cyberghost / Spain. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
I sussed it in the end. I used Cyberghost but me Display port to HDMI adaptor was knackered so I watched it on the PC. A little choppy but that was down to the Cyberghost VPN so next time I'll find a better connection but overall was spot on. There was a delay of about 8-10 seconds but if you cant make an away game say a long haul then it's perfect.
Oh and I used a UK payment debit card and details

Just on the subject of VPN's, which or what's the best thing to use and maintain the speed ?. It froze quite a bit last time but I was in a rush, last minute job setting it up so I didn't wanna mess with Cyberghost and lose it all together.
I also have Hot Shield through my my Google browser extensions so any tips on which prog and settings would be great

Back