IPTV ifollow EFL live games

I follow is the legal streaming service mate from EFL them self.

From what i gather if a match from a English team is not been televised by Sky then the Team in question can stream it. Overseas only is what i believe.

So if you live in Spain and support the Mighty Leeds United any un televised game can be legally streamed to Spain as part of the subscription to ifollow or your club. A lot of teams have choose ifollow to do this for them some teams have gone it alone.

Will it appear on the iptv providers ?

Strange that this isn't available to UK football fans so they could watch there own team week in week out. Must be simply down to the fact that Sly and BT would lose a fortune as people would just get this instead of the sports/footy package. Shows how much they rip us off in this country!

Can't see any reason why you still couldn't get this however and use a VPN and set it to a server in another country and watch it.

EDIT: Just noticed that it doesn't cover premiership games

Strange that this isn't available to UK football fans so they could watch there own team week in week out. Must be simply down to the fact that Sly and BT would lose a fortune as people would just get this instead of the sports/footy package. Shows how much they rip us off in this country!

Can't see any reason why you still couldn't get this however and use a VPN and set it to a server in another country and watch it.
Just had a look and you need a bank account to subscribe so VPN not a viable option

Could not just setup a overseas bank account...

Thats a screen shot from the site and no mention of the premier league mate.

As I say it would be taking money out of slys and BT's pocket so there is no chance lol

Attachments

• efl.JPG
    efl.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 19
Using what address? Couldn't link it to a UK one without being sussed.

You could always speak to Prince Shahdhdheudhued from Africa and see if he will allow you to use his account as long as you put money into it :)

He may even say he will double or quadruple it for you at the same time....just keep an eye out for an email from the kind soul.

Thats a screen shot from the site and no mention of the premier league mate.

As I say it would be taking money out of slys and BT's pocket so there is no chance lol

It wouldn't the rules are they can only stream games not selected for UK TV and the audience is outside the uk so it does not effect revenue to UK TV, anyway its just the lower leagues who SKY/BT still fund and those are been streamed outside the UK .

clue is in title lads EFL = English Football League

Do any iptv servers you know going to show it ? (Pm's only please)

personally think all should dump the likes of crap sky bt & virgin do own deals but thats dreamland as will never happen
too many teams with no ambition want to grab the big £ signs

iFollow FAQS
Here some questions/answers regarding ifollow. The £45 subs for UK residents does NOT cover live games. You have to be living outside the UK to access the full live game subs at £110 for the year.
My question is ;-
How would you get around paying for it ?
and
Would a vpn work ?

iFollow FAQS
Here some questions/answers regarding ifollow. The £45 subs for UK residents does NOT cover live games. You have to be living outside the UK to access the full live game subs at £110 for the year.
My question is ;-
How would you get around paying for it ?
and
Would a vpn work ?

If you have a foreign bank account yes but the foreign bank account is the hard part.

I have a m8 who lives on Spain, that wouldn't be a problem. So once paid would it be a case of a decent VPN and away you go ?

@silverdale - in theory you should just point your VPN to a server in Spain and then connect.
Might be worth getting your friend in Spain to email them and say to them that he uses a VPN and would this be a problem? Least that way your not foking out money for the VPN option to be blocked.

Back