IPTV EPG

Probably does not answer what issue is @Peterhenne1
But all these plugins that need to run nowadays goes over my head as there seems to be ones popping up all the time now.
Personally i get a script, Telnet it in and run from provider.
Telnet cmd will install all thats needed.
Takes 5 mins to do.
Can even be done on a mobile phone.
🙂
Not every provider gives out scripts stevie that is the only trouble and they need updating if channels get updated so have to go back to your provider which is a bloody pain as you know.

Not every provider gives out scripts stevie that is the only trouble and they need updating if channels get updated so have to go back to your provider which is a bloody pain as you know.
That domain is all but finished now.
After certain issues and major “cull” there will be bigger issues coming in 2019.

Just got myself an FTA box.
😉

Check your emails as sent a plugin guide if it helps.Pirate tv will always exist in some form or another as i have been doing satellite and cable on and off for 20 years. (legit) honest mods o_Oo_Oo_O

Me too mate.
As said to hard to understand nowadays as sly have made it to hard to watch TV now without paying £100 a month.
So watching FTA now.
Not BBC as it also costs money.

🙂

Probably does not answer what issue is @Peterhenne1
But all these plugins that need to run nowadays goes over my head as there seems to be ones popping up all the time now.
Personally i get a script, Telnet it in and run from provider.
Telnet cmd will install all thats needed.
Takes 5 mins to do.
Can even be done on a mobile phone.
🙂
What do you mean by script? Where do you telnet it to?

What setup are you using m3u file as there are other opions for epg source. Even scripts can have an m3u file attached as the script could just be for the epg,If no joy ask your provider for an m3u file and i will explain how to add the epg via an app,Real easy to do.[
I have the m3u file and would appreciate getting it installed into an iptv plugin along with an epg on my Vu+Duo2 box. The supplier for my m3u file is done through my step son in Germany and his supplier has a dedicated apk epg for android devices (Omega Streams) which I will install on my android I use in the bedroom.
I want to get My Vu box up and running with iptv to have less clutter/boxes although the simple fix would another box or firestick but no joy in doing it easy is there?
Any help/guidance appreciated

Got the the m3u file and have it has a http:// line as well.
Do you have any idea regarding the issue with e chanellizer issue?
Dunno about the e channellizer. Had a little play around with this when first swapped to IPTV but ended up going down the script route which was much simpler.
Ask your provider for a script to run on enigma2 boxes. They may or may not have one but until you ask you won't know.
Otherwise go down the route of jedi xtream as previously mentioned.

Thanks

Dunno about the e channellizer. Had a little play around with this when first swapped to IPTV but ended up going down the script route which was much simpler.
Ask your provider for a script to run on enigma2 boxes. They may or may not have one but until you ask you won't know.
Otherwise go down the route of jedi xtream as previously mentioned.

Thanks
Jedimaker xtream ipk attached

1) download plugin and ftp to tmp
2) install plugin on box
3) Get the m3u url off your provider and copy and paste into notepad
4) save to desktop as playlists.text
5) transfer that file to etc/enigma2/jediplaylists
6) go onto the jediplaylist plugin on the box and click on playlists and you should see your url with a green light showing as active.
7) press ok on the remote and then green button and you will see a channel section list.
8) tick the sections you want and press green button to create bouquets list, it will then create channels and it will be in your main channel list at the bottom.
9) run epgimporter and you will have all uk epg,Just make sure you have ticked the correct sources in the epgimporter plugin.No need for scripts any more as they need updating every time the channels get updated by your provider.
10) You just need to run the plugin every couple of weeks and it will keep your channels updated

Url m3u example to create playlists.text file http://digitalz1086/get.php?username=Yudoyi_Dirane&password=mojojohf&type=m3u&output=ts

HOPE IT HELPS.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_3.08-20181220_all.zip
    630.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Sorted the e chanellizer problem. It was the build I was using. Got the IPTV and bouquets installed and working as well

Back