IPTV Enigma2 & Kodi

JonMMM

Elite Member
Reaction score
OK I have and E2 box which I share a custom Bouquet around the house to Kodi clients using the VU+ PVR plugin.

It works really well, but as channels disappear on Virmin I want to replace them with IPTV. I have used the script from provider, and Suls Plugin to get bouquets on the E2 box and they play fine, and them to the custom bouquet and play fine on the E2 box. But I cannot play them on Kodi.

Any Ideas

why use kodi its messed up must be better ways

OK I have and E2 box which I share a custom Bouquet around the house to Kodi clients using the VU+ PVR plugin.

It works really well, but as channels disappear on Virmin I want to replace them with IPTV. I have used the script from provider, and Suls Plugin to get bouquets on the E2 box and they play fine, and them to the custom bouquet and play fine on the E2 box. But I cannot play them on Kodi.

Any Ideas

I dont think its possible to share IPTV channels through VU+ PVR plugin , I use it , works great but not for IPTV, you should ask your supplier for an APK if its an android box or a Kodi app if your using Rpi, thats what I do , as long as you dont try watch your IPTV on 2 different boxes at same time (Unless your paying for 2 subs)

My sub is multi room so thats not an issue.

I have perfect player set up for android but wanted to mix IPTV channels in with freesat channels so I dont have to change apps

Back