IPTV delivery network guide

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
This guide is as much detail as anyone would need to setup IPTV network.
I would advise those considering doing such a thing to check the laws in your country as many countries will smack your arse for sharing content that does not belong to you. They would rather you pay a fortune for hyped crap.
The guide has nothing to do lifting/resharing from other providers!!

To say theres a lot of detail in this guide would be an understatment.

Internet Protocol Television:
Evolution of TV to IPTV:
IPTV Services:
IPTV Standardisation:
General Architectureof IPTV:
IPTV Delivery Network:
Evolution of the Delivery IPTV:
Delivery Network Characteristics and Challenges:
The Key Issues of IPTV Delivery Networks:

Attachments

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Lost me when i got to this bit lol
1. t l n . = 1 L ∑L−1 j=0 tl n(j); empirical first central moment of tl n 2. σ(tl n) . = ( 1 L−1 ∑L−1 j=0 [tl n(j) − t l n] 2 )1∕2 ; empirical second central moment of tl n 3. p l n . = 1 L ∑L−1 j=1 pl n(j); empirical first central moment of pl n 4. σ(pl n) . = ( 1 L−1 ∑L−1 j=0 [pl n(j) − p l n] 2 )1∕2 ; empirical second central moment of pl n 5. d l n . = 1 L ∑L−1 j=0 dl n(j); empirical first central moment of dl n 6. σ(dl n) . = ( 1 L−1 ∑L−1 j=0 [dl n(j) − d l n] 2 )1∕2 ; empirical second central moment of dl n 7. σ(rl n) . = ( 1 s rl n −1 ∑s rl n −1 i=0 [rl n(i) − r l n] 2 )1∕2 ; empirical second central moment of rl n 8. sk(rl n) . = 1 s rl n ∑s rl n −1 i=0 (rl n(i)−r l n) 3 (√ 1 s rl n ∑s rl n −1 i=0 (rl n(i)−r l n)2 )3 ; empirical third central moment of rl n(skewness)

TEST