IPTV Box

The apps mentioned will work on the firestick or H96, the VU Duo I think use's some other app you sideload. Then find a supply tell them what you are using and follow their instruction.

Are there any apps that you can install on a mobile were so you can connect to your Android box to type URLs in ? You know, like you can using Fire TV and a firestick ?.
This typing the long URL via remote on my Android is a right pain in the backside.

Ah right, I thought tiny were shutting down or was that tinypic ?

Can you put more than one server at a time on this 1.8.0 apk ?. I have 2 servers but when I go to put the 2nd server details in the app playlists then hit
Add playlist its greyed out with a padlock next to it and at the bottom it says
All features are available in Premium version
"Unlock premium" is lit

Thing is its updated almost weekly with new features, I would not want to be searching every week for a new cracked version for the sake of a fiver

the provider i use changed to their own apps. they dont give the big long m3u anymore just a user name and password for their app.

the provider i use changed to their own apps. they dont give the big long m3u anymore just a user name and password for their app.

You dont need a long m3u list just a url to go with the username and password

The best TV Box for me is Dreambox One UltraHD if you heave some god budget , but if you heave not god budget i suggest DinoBot U5, Becauese this boxes work with E2 & Android, are boxes with dual boot.

Back