Iptv App

I know its probably not an answer to thread tiltle.... but a cheap firestick will do job just as good if not better.
Easy to side load app and your supplier should be able to load personal app onto it via “firedl”.

I have heard some on here say samsung TVs can be side loaded with smartIP*V app. But yet to see it done.

The smartIP*V has past its best days anyway with better setup/user interface now. Personal IP*V suppliers apps along with StbEmu is best from what i hear.

i use the fire tv box myself so i could use a Ethernet cable but we have a couple of firesticks in the other rooms they work well man im happy with the box but i think theres a new one out the cube. is it out yet? not sure if that has an ethernet socket

You have do some research before you buy a cheap Chinese android device as a lot aren’t up to the job. It’s not just about the hardware, it’s as much about the firmware as well....

take it the fat runt didnae find me chimney .............toerag lol

Thanks for perfect player.

Are there any good players for windows laptop?

Thanks. I did try vlc but couldnt really get to work as my iptv provider gave me a m3u file and couldnt see how to switch between the groups ie Movies, USA entertainment etc.

Not tried it but you can get MyIPTV Player for Win10

have you tried perfect player for Windows

Back