Iptv apk for Firestick

wizbit77

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Could someone point me in the right direction for an IPTV stream for Premiership football that would run on the firestick. Paid or free. but reliable.
Know that the information is on here somewhere but I've been searching and can't find a definitive answer.
Thanks guys.

You will probably need a vpn with tap, well I have recently.
There is also livenettv, redboxtv and I think swiftstreams is working again. There is also Freeflixtv but It's more hit and miss.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I'll have a go at them.
Any recommendations with regard to the vpn

Do you want a free one or paid? Turbo VPN works ok for free but you will need Mouse toggle if You want to use it on a firestick.

Last edited:
If the free one works then that's all good. Don't mind paying if need be.

Paid ones will be better Nord or Pia seem like the favourites at the moment, but give turbo a try.

I use Nord VPN but I believe you need a 2nd gen firestick for it to work on.

Think I'm on a first Gen stick. I'll have a play when the family are out

I think you would be better upgrading the second gen or the new 4K stick, which are both currently on offer.

NordVPN works okay on first generation firestick
Thanks for the heads up alimac, you know far more about these things than I ever will. It was probably a different VPN I was trying when mine didn’t like it.

Have installed Nord VPN. Seems okay, pretty sure it's a Gen 1 stick, tvtap reliability and quality seems variable though...

Yep. I'm learning that :) just can't justify the cost of sly for a few football matches that I'm not really that bothered about

I used to use free streams but you needed lots of options as they were hit and miss. Prefer paid to be honest.

Back