IPTV and bouquets

I don't want to upset anyone or jump in on something that somebody knows a lot about.
But if you know anything about scripts and how they work I've got something the whole world will be interested in though there is a but at the moment.
I, well I say me but there are 5 of us at the moment, coders, testers, general txt file writers etc have developed a script that everyone wants.
For your information:-

Auto download of m3u nightly at a time you set by script input.
m3u bouquets created auto and split in to categories.
Hide XXX if you want.
Full UK EPG created via epgimport, custom source and rytec sources.
Multi VOD spliting.
This week we are adding custom sort order of bouquets & ability to hide unwanted bouquets.

We are working on full EPG of all channels but this takes time we need dedicated editors for this.
We want to skin it and need every bit of help imaginable as we have no experience in this area.
This is all work in progress and at the moment is limited to 1 provider but once it goes to a plugin we will try to include all providers that request and understand what they have to do for this plugin to work.

I don't know if we are allowed links in here any more (been years since I was apart of things here) but if you search for UKSAT IPTV and autoIPTV I'm sure you will head in the direction we are. We hope you can help us to help everyone. Enigma2 boxes are not dead and we aim to extend there usage by years with this.

hi all is there anyway of putting my m3u list into categories I'm using the smart iptv app on Samsung tv any help would be appreciated ty

Back