Phone Unlocking iphone unlocking software

v2.2.1 fairly sure will not unlock with any software (even the one thats linked all over the place)
However. v3.0.1 can be unlocked fine. Just jailbreak it as if it were a v3.

Iphone 3g, jailbreak and use utube for install help and sources for ultrasn0w unlocks all networks easy.:banana:

Hi Guys
Can anyone guide me to where I can unlock an iphone4 with 4.2.1 software its on 3g at the moment
regards DLB

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Can anyone guide me to where I can unlock an iphone4 with 4.2.1 software its on 3g at the moment
regards DLB

Anyone know how to do this yet guys? I have the same problem.

sn0wbreeze is now available , this preservs your baseband so you can still update to 4.2.1 and use the ultrasn0w unlock

Hi all !
Is there something new for iphone unlocking (ios 5.1.1 & 6.1) ?
thx in advance.
Boris M

only way to unlock most iphones is pay a company to imei unlock the device for you as its done directly in the apples phone database then you connect phone to itunes and it unlocks it to networks you wish everytime u add a new network sim it will say connect to itunes for activation

my iphones 4s was replaced by apple but is now locked to orange. if I restore as new and put 3 sim in and activate will this work?

only way to unlock most iphones is pay a company to imei unlock the device for you as its done directly in the apples phone database then you connect phone to itunes and it unlocks it to networks you wish everytime u add a new network sim it will say connect to itunes for activation

Easier said than done if with EE. Been trying with them for 4 months but they still have not done despite acknowledging request.

Registered with these yesterday [link removed]Unlock iPhone 3GS 4 4S, 5, 5C and 5S, Official iPhone Unlock, Apple iTunes Unlock[/url] no idea if good or bad but seriously need to get rid of EE sim from my phine as coverage is woeful.

I will post on Wednesday to update status of my unlocking with [link removed]Unlock iPhone 3GS 4 4S, 5, 5C and 5S, Official iPhone Unlock, Apple iTunes Unlock[/url] to see if they deliver what they say they will.

OTF

Last edited by a moderator:
Easier said than done if with EE. Been trying with them for 4 months but they still have not done despite acknowledging request.

Registered with these yesterday link removedUnlock iPhone 3GS 4 4S, 5, 5C and 5S, Official iPhone Unlock, Apple iTunes Unlock[/url] no idea if good or bad but seriously need to get rid of EE sim from my phine as coverage is woeful.

I will post on Wednesday to update status of my unlocking with link removedUnlock iPhone 3GS 4 4S, 5, 5C and 5S, Official iPhone Unlock, Apple iTunes Unlock[/url] to see if they deliver what they say they will.

OTF

i tried unsucessfully to get a phone unlocked on EE,
they took my cash and strung me along for 3 months with promise after promise that it would be resolved soon.
eventually an operator told me that as i was not the original owner of the phone, the phone would never be unlocked because they need to original owners permission...

I also tried getting it unlocked using third party services, no-one could unlock it.

i eventually sold it and bought one on the network i needed...

Cheers Buzzer

I will see midweek but thought for £19.99 worth the risk.

Really EE are very poor at CS

Apologies to Admin if I posted a link I was not meant to :(

OTF

It's a stupid system really, legally you own the device from day 1 of your contract, they give you the phone so that they don't have to repair it during your contract, but even though you own it, they will not release it to work with other networks without putting up a huge fight. It should be illegal. Then again, the manufacturers agree to include the potential to lock them, can you blame the networks? I just don't know.

Back