Phone Unlocking Iphone Problems - Help

max10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help, i think i have seriously messed up my NEW APPLE IPHONE.

I recently bought a Apple Iphone for my brother from the 02 shop like so many others for £169.

I got the phone UNLOCKED from a local phone trader, the IPHONE was on version 1.1.2.

The phone was working fine on his t-mobile pay as u go sim card until today when we decided to connect the phone to his laptop (itunes software), a option came upand he decided to update something, since then the phone has been locked.(will make emergency calls only). can't go to any functions on the phone. The mobile screen is showing an image of a cable need plugging into a CD?

Any help? have i messed up the phone?

HELP

na you havent m8 it easliy fixed, there are plenty of threads on here about ziphone and iclarified

both do same job job but in different ways i beleive so it up to u if u wanna read and decide what one to do it with.

i used one (ziphone) and not had any problems but someone else on here says iclarified is better. i dunno it up to u how u do it

Thanks for your advice, went onto ziphone and fixed the problem, the iphone is now on version 1.1.4!!!

I nearly had a heart attack.

Thanks once again.

Max

Back