iPhone iphone or iphone 3g

Iphone or Iphone 3G

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have an iphone is it worth getting the new one i mean really is t worth another 18 month contract ? is it really that much faster now i know on paper it is but is it in the real world

YES

NO

the tarrifs have got better since the initial release but i think apple misjudged the market here and trying to adjust but still think they are way too expensive for legit contract.

how often would the average joe on the street need unlimited data. i know i only showed to ppl when i got my first one but after that the novelty wore off.

dont get me wrong great phone and a breeze to use, i also have n95 8gig which i currently use even tho it a pain to click click through the shit software.

It depends if you really need 3g or not. personally I don't, I find WiFi which is free does as just an adequate job it's not like you are downloading huge files on it.

dont get me wrong great phone and a breeze to use, i also have n95 8gig which i currently use even tho it a pain to click click through the shit software.

@ Kruger would you say its better than the N95 8Gb? which one would you say you use the most?

Sorry its a bit of topic.

I was considering sending my n95 back for the new iphone 3g
not sure tho?

i'm lost here! why buy an Iphone at all? it is far from the best MP3 player. i agree its the best ipod mp3 player, that is not sayin much though. its not even the best media player.

i'm lost here! why buy an Iphone at all? it is far from the best MP3 player. i agree its the best ipod mp3 player, that is not sayin much though. its not even the best media player.

Because it is all in one. Why carry around, an iPod, mobile phone, camera, laptop, sat-nav.

I know some of the things are mention are available on other phones and better but as an all round package and if you have a Mac at home it really does make things so much easier. What other phone can you add applications onto?

@ Kruger would you say its better than the N95 8Gb? which one would you say you use the most?

Sorry its a bit of topic.

I was considering sending my n95 back for the new iphone 3g
not sure tho?

well tbh m8 i swap about a lot with them.

i love the ease of use and the whole interface of the iphone, lke everything apple do is slick.

the n95 i am using atm because i have a 'the who' ringtone and it rings louder than the iphone but i fucking hate the symbian software, nothing is in a logical place and to get anywhere you have to make minimum of 3 to 4 clicks where iphone it usually just 1.

technically no doubt n95 is better phone but for looks easy of use and nice texting into convos is way way way better.

so u can see why i use both lol.

Cheers m8, I still cant make my mind up lol Ive got til monday to decide I do like the way it looks and simple ease of use like you mentioned..:confused::confused:

Back