iphone anyone getting it tomorrow?

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you folks are expecting it tomorrow?

Has anyone ordered from o2 online?

if so what is the status of your order with o2?

need to know as a mate ordered from o2 on Monday morning but has had no confirmation as of yet!

i though am expecting mine tomorrow!

I am getting mine tomorrow.

This will be the first non-Nokia mobile I have owned for a very long time.

?

Is there a new iPhone coming out?

What does this one do that the other one didn't?

Fook, just goes to show how much I know about the iPhone.

I thought it already had GPS and fully supported 3G!

lol no - the first one was made purley for the US market, which is well behind europe when it comes to technology like 3G.

Anyone whos getting it tomorrow can you let me know if its worth the early upgrade. I can upgrade to the 8GB 3G for £99 or the 16GB for £159 and ive got an unlocked and jailbroken 8GB original sat here which i could sell.

I go the old iphone and am just gonna update the firmware...

By the way, those of you getting the new one, what the situation with activation, I heard they make you activate it in store now?

i have purchased a contract online

i think only way to get it on payg is if apple stores sell them otherwise not possible as activation is required!

whats the deal with the new iphone??

i have never seen the fascination???

what does it do that my phone can't do??

probably not a lot, depending on your phone.

I was holding out for the Nokia N96, but it looks like this is months away now. Basically for me, I want to stop having to carry an MP3 player and phone around with me. I like the iPod etc and dont need anything fancy for a mobile phone, but I do appreciate 3g so this one makes sense to me.

just back from the store - they ran out of 16gb ones before I got my turn.

I might ring around Edin today to see if there are any instock at the other stores and try my luck then.

just back from the store - they ran out of 16gb ones before I got my turn.

I might ring around Edin today to see if there are any instock at the other stores and try my luck then.

have you tried car phone warehouse mate

i ranf round all the o2 stores and they said no stock.

Dont really want to change over to CPW, so might wait for more stock to arrive from o2.

i ranf round all the o2 stores and they said no stock.

Dont really want to change over to CPW, so might wait for more stock to arrive from o2.

you wont be changing to cpw, they are doing the exact same thing as o2, for the iphone mate

exactly the same

Back