iphone + aljazeera app

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to get the al jazeera app working on my iphone but having some difficulties.

I have got the VPN connected and activated on iphone

I wanted to know by using smartdns does that activate it only for one IP i.e. my laptop ip and then wont on my iphone?

I changed dns server in me iphone settings but cannot seem to play video when i go on the app

Yeah ithink your only allowed to use it on one devise at a time. I tried to sign in to overplay on my pc last night and i couldn't . I have smartdns on my ipad.

Yeah ithink your only allowed to use it on one devise at a time. I tried to sign in to overplay on my pc last night and i couldn't . I have smartdns on my ipad.

i have manage to disable smart dns on me lappy and have activated to work only on iphone however i get the video to play for couple of seconds before it stops. do u have this issue with ipad or does it work flawlessley

ive just downloaded this for my iphone 5 mate worked ok ,

Works fine here on ipod connected to both home WIFI or tethered to Android phone on 3G connection. Also works on Android phone and tablet, no specific settings needed.

Works fine here on ipod connected to both home WIFI or tethered to Android phone on 3G connection. Also works on Android phone and tablet, no specific settings needed.

what do u mean no specific setting did u connect via VPN smart dns?

I seem to be having issues on the hd ones? Do these work ok for u guyz

Anybody installed the app on android? Devices

hi guys

latest update been tinkering and not manage to get it working properly on iphone 5. i borrowed my cousins ipod hooked it up exactly the same way as iphone 5 on same network etc and worked flawlessly. He is on version 6.1.3 on his ipod. i have got jailbreak on iphone 5 and i am on 6.1 however i am going to do manual upgrade to 6.1.2 as there is still a jailbreak for this and see if that makes a difference

Charlie can I ask what version is your ipad on firmware wise?

Also anybody got any idea how the aljazeera app can be put on the android device as tried on a samsung galaxys2 and says device not supported??

Back