iPhone Iphone 6s

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
Gents I've a 6s here, The screen was damaged dont know how so I've tried 2 different screens but they dont power up. The phone however does I can hear it pinging away as there was no lock code on it. I've tried the pressing of buttons to reset but no joyis there any other way I can revive the screen?? Failing that is there anyway other than itunes I can retrive the data?

Cheers

I think so a long as you had it connected to the cloud earlier.
I recently gave my iPhone 5 to a cousin and did a full reset and recovered her iPhone 4 data to it but she never used it as her son gave her an iPhone 6 so I erased everything again and it synched back to mine from my iPhone 7 again.

That is about the only good thig I can say about iPhones as they are crap at transferring to and from windows computers, unlike Android phones.

Check the seating of the cables. I've done quite a few and sometimes you get this issue were you think the clips are in right but there not quite sat properly.

Get a magnifying glass or headset and light look at the sockets we're the screen connects to.
Clean them with some isopronol and make sure theres no crap in the sockets or any socket pins are bent.
Are the screens all from the same place ?. Put the old cracked screen back on see if that powers up.

This may be of some help to you in case you get your phone fired up and you have lost something but you have to install and register it within the next 21 hours

Data Recovery

Back