Iphone 6s

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
Gents

Bought a second hand 6s all working apart from one of the previous owners information was still on. I've reset the phone and the buggers come up activation lock. Anyway round this ?

Cheers

Gents

Bought a second hand 6s all working apart from one of the previous owners information was still on. I've reset the phone and the buggers come up activation lock. Anyway round this ?

Cheers
You will have to contact the previous owner and ask for the email/password then turn off "find my iphone" and remove the icloud account so you can set it up as your own.

Or the previous owner can do it remotely by logging into there icloud account, choosing "find my iphone" and deleting the account linked to your iphone 6

Last edited:
If you cant get the details off the previous guy its either been found or stolen

It's been sold on a few times and i've delted the info from the phone, not stolen or anything as far as i'm aware so tracing it back would be impossible I think. Could you jail break the device and get round it perhaps ?

Very hard to get round without a password

Some Ebay sellers claim to beable to do it....at a cost obviously.

There use to be a methed for older firmwares but if i remember correctly...all network features were disabled ...basicly turning it into an ipod.

Last edited:
No I could still make calls etc just they had forgot to remove their icloud account from it
I was on about the method to bypass the icloud lock on older firmwares mate.

After you jailbroke and ran the app it unlocked the phone but the phone was left useless as the network was disabled.

Which meant all you had was some thing to play games on..watch videos etc.

You couldnt recieve/make calls or use mobile data.

so as this can still make calls would jailbreaking be a chance ?
No mate.
Ive never known anybody bypass the icloud lock.
You could try ebay...if you do, find a seller that has feedback that states it works.

Back