iPhone iPhone 4 unlock

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

managed to jailbreak an iphone 4 but my wife needs it unlocking as a spare phone for festivals. I cant for the life of me find anything that works? its on the latest ios the handset can take.

Any ideas?

Tia :)

how would I do it via itunes? the laptop has the latest itunes and the phone has the latest ios, but not seen that option anywhere?

I cannot remember how i did it but i know i had to request it via tunes I think. It took a couple of days at that time.

you will have to contact the network provider that the iphone is locked to they will then unlock it when you next connect it to itunes, some providers charge for this service.

I had an Iphone 4 i put a diffrent sim in then connected to itunes and done an uptade and it was open when i rebooted phone

if the phone is on the o2 network they will unlock for free if its out of contract and you still have your account details

i had to pay someone on a well know auction site, then got a message 2 days later to say connect the phone via itunes to complete the unlock

hope this helps

blue

Back