iPhone Iphone 3g on 4.1

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
I have a usa iphone 3g here which is on 4.1 and cant activate it in itunes as its a usa phone

Can i do anything, to activate or hactivate and to unlock this handset

there no unlock for 4.1 yet i tried last night doing my daughters, once she went up to 4.1 "accident" no such thing imo lol it updates the base band to 5.14.02 but it should be out soon mate with the jailbreaks on the horizon

ill look into if any custom ipsw`s about that might do the base band regarding hacktivating it illlook into at work at the mo mate so a bit limited

Cheers mate, its a mates of mine as well, and i thought hacktivate was out for 3g, ooops

hopefully something comes soon

it might be mate struggling on works pc to double check 1 way or the other
just had a look Here mate

Am not sure the latest one hactivates 4.1, ive downloaded it, i will have a go

Sweet, Redsnow does hactivate :)

Thanks mate

Now can this be unlocked yet lol

whats ya baseband mate ? im my daughters ive just downgraded is 5.12.02 ive just tried fuzzyband and ultasn0w and no look but i did find this

100% working 4.1 3G bootloader 5.08 modem 5.14.02 downgrade and unlock !
solution. just download this Ice - 5.12.02 extract the ice2-05.14.02.cert

copy it to your fuzzyband folder in iphone using ifunbox or winscp or diskaid. then run again fuzzy.

besure you have mobilesubstrate and ultrasnow already installed (cydia)

for BL 5.08 3g only.

fuzzyband folder is loacated in private/var/stash/applications

Fuzzyband 4.1 It supports 5.14.02 bootloader and down/upgrades to 5.13.04 for ultrasn0w unlock

i tried it only with latest fuzzyband and no ice2-05.14.02.cert

i tried fuzzyband in cydia Paul had no look said iphone doest support this device , have you the new or old boot rom

Am going to wait till tomorrow or monday, hopefully something will be out.

Thanks for your help tho :)

no probs mate doing my head in been at it for 2 bloody hours trying everything lol

Back