iPhone iPhone 3G - Jailbroken / Pwnage

bobonthejob

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All,

Anyone yet successfully Jailbroken the new iPhone 3G?

I am looking to do it on mines and was wondering if anyone could advise as to where i can download the kit and instrauctions.

I have heard the name Pwnage? Newb to this so sorry about all the questions.

Regards.

bob.

Will give this a whirl....You managed to pout anything exciting on to your phone?

Bob,

Well, all the games using the IPA method as previous post. Aston Martin theme using customize. Much better than the normal iPhone theme.

There is lots you can do. It gives you much more options than you would have normally and only using apps via the App Store from Apple/itunes.

Andy
:Cheers:

Sounds great....i just need to pull some time from somewhere to actually do the deed. I understand that it oculd take a little while?

A8+ iphone

hi guys. i buy a a8+ iphone from china.its very basic can i do anything with this phone.i have a ready to go sim in it it works great.but i would like to change a few things on it.can i get software for it.thanks

think ill stick with the real thing as theres loads of exciting software comming , the clone ish thing is fine if you dont want to spend the money on an iphone but there will be far less software avalible for it.

PIJ

3g iphone where is the best place to buy

thank you pij for the info.where is the best place to buy 3giphone

Back