iPhone Ios 4 dev team hack released

yorkie1

Member ++
Reaction score
Dev team have released there hack anybody tried it ?

On the usual sites

Tried mate can't get on to download it !

And the mrs is on the main pc doing work using I pad to find out all the info but can't get on iclarif**d site at all

Nightmare

Lol

done everything i should have and rebooted the phone now its stayed on the sim unlock bit for bout a min sayin please wait so see what happens after that but but it seems stuck just now

took a wee while for to get past the sim unlock and after that i didnt have a signal so i turned phone off and bak on and its back to sticking at sim unlock. i got into settings on phone to c if anythings different but i never wrote anything down to c if there was.

can c me just updating to newest firmware now as it seems to be sticking..

in process off just updating to latest firmware as just seemed to be sticking

Last edited:
got a problem with ultasn0w, i am on 02 and when i try to change network settings it just goes back to the main screen

There is currently no unlock for IOS4, only a jailbreak. It also updates your BBand so if you update you can't downgrade again easily.

I'm waiting for a confirmed sim unlock before I try.

What is the jailbreak for IOS 4

I have an unlocked 3g (unlocked by 02) am I good to upgrade to this

Coley

HI
Everyone!

I have an Iphone 3GS, version 3.1.2 (7D11) Base band 05.11.07
it is currently Jailbroken via Blackra1n and am using Cydia.

Is it a good idea for me to upgrade to OS4 and then Jailbrake? or should i just stick to what iv got until later on?

cheers

Dont think they have released the jailbreak for the 3gs, yet so i am just playing the waiting game i have my phone jail broke using spirit which i have read somewhere to not update to itunes 9.2 or it will go into a loop is this true, and is there a way of getiing os4 on a 3gs and jailbreaking it ?

any info much appreciated yorkie1

Just updated and jailbroke factory unlocked 3G. Thanks!

im trying to follow the above guide but dont understand this part

"Select your iPhone from the list of devices on the left. Now hold down Option and click the Restore button. Restore is preferred as it won't create any wasted space on your iPhone."

what does it mean by hold down option ?

I sorted it now I truely am thick when it comes to these phones

I think people are getting confused and i think i am now too

1. There is only a jailbreak for 3G phones when updated to ios4

2. You can updated your 3.1.2/3 to ios4 using redsnow which will jailbreak for you but keep you on the old baseband

3. ios4 can be unlocked, however you must have a jailbroken device to do this and then install custom ios4

4. 3GS with original ios4 can not be jailbroken yet

5. there isnt one

now am i correct ? or have i got things wrong..

Dont think they have released the jailbreak for the 3gs, yet so i am just playing the waiting game i have my phone jail broke using spirit which i have read somewhere to not update to itunes 9.2 or it will go into a loop is this true, and is there a way of getiing os4 on a 3gs and jailbreaking it ?

any info much appreciated yorkie1

Yes by install custom ios4 thrown pwnage or something

I think people are getting confused and i think i am now too

1. There is only a jailbreak for 3G phones when updated to ios4

2. You can updated your 3.1.2/3 to ios4 using redsnow which will jailbreak for you but keep you on the old baseband

3. ios4 can be unlocked, however you must have a jailbroken device to do this and then install custom ios4

4. 3GS with original ios4 can not be jailbroken yet

5. there isnt one

now am i correct ? or have i got things wrong..

What about unlocking sim? Is that working yet?

Back