iPhone iOS 4.0 – Tethered – New Bootrom Jailbreak-mac only and 3.1.2 saved

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
only thing is u need a mac and your 3.1.2 shsh saved

There is finally a jailbreak for iPhone 3G , iPod Touch 3G, and iPod Touch 2G MC on the Mac. It is called Pneumonia created by @GreySyntax and @GRMrGecko. It is a Tethered jailbreak which means that you’ll need to use the application on your computer to boot your iDevice, you need to have iOS 3.1.2 to jailbreak, and this requires 10.4 or later

iOS 4.0 – Tethered – New Bootrom Jailbreak « expl0it

looks ok will take a look comex and Hihsn0w nothing from them yet will wai for them me thinks

Last edited:
only thing is u need a mac and your 3.1.2 shsh saved

There is finally a jailbreak for iPhone 3G , iPod Touch 3G, and iPod Touch 2G MC on the Mac. It is called Pneumonia created by @GreySyntax and @GRMrGecko. It is a Tethered jailbreak which means that you’ll need to use the application on your computer to boot your iDevice, you need to have iOS 3.1.2 to jailbreak, and this requires 10.4 or later

iOS 4.0 – Tethered – New Bootrom Jailbreak « expl0it

Facebook? lol

looks ok will take a look comex and Hihsn0w nothing from them yet will wai for them me thinks

And definately mate, going to be much easier, and windows compatiable. And it shouldn't be tethered from what I understand.

im the same with waitin till comex jailbreak but it was few off them that posted the link about this jailbreak on twitter. i also saw on twitter yesterday there was another jailbreak in russia yesterday but never got round to checkin it out. i only posted this one cause for anyone who wanted to give it a bash that couldnt wait but only if they had there shsh saved.

ive been waitin on jailbreak for ages since updatin to 4.0 and thought i couldnt jailbreak it again untill a new one was released but i found a tut for going back to 3.1.2. i didnt relise my blobbs had been saved for 3.1.2 as my phone was a refrub but my backup was to new to be restored to iphone so i just went back to 4.0.

janobi when u said about facebook bud. i never knew what ya meant there lol

Back