Introducing the amazing - SH!TBOX

goldie

Ellie's Buxom Wench
Reaction score
omg whateva next...... even the little charicture ( think i spelt that wrong) jack is taking the wee-wee as in jack sh%t ha . lets hope it sells well and doesnt go down THE PAN hahah .....sorry xx

mozr

Banned
Reaction score
omg whateva next...... even the little charicture ( think i spelt that wrong) jack is taking the wee-wee as in jack sh%t ha . lets hope it sells well and doesnt go down THE PAN hahah .....sorry xx

/clears throat and puts on condescending voice.

Yes dear, it is 'character'. You seem to have mixed that up with 'caricature' in your spelling.

I'm sorry for being a dick.

goldie

Ellie's Buxom Wench
Reaction score
/clears throat and puts on condescending voice.

Yes dear, it is 'character'. You seem to have mixed that up with 'caricature' in your spelling.

I'm sorry for being a dick.

heheh thankyou for the spelling lesson, i thought it looked wrong but couldnt see why.. (in a little twee voice ).. am i forgiven ?? she asks FLUSHED with embarrasment xx

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
i assumed it was going to be about gordan brown but there again there isnt much difference between the shitbox and gordan brown really is there :D

Johny b good

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im gona ask my parts department where I work to order some of them for my car, theres nothing worse than wanting to go when you cant!!

mickbrush

DW Regular
Reaction score
I would love to see that on Dragons Den i can just imagine some posh bird asking for £20.000 for 20% of her company that makes cardboard boxes you can take a shit in lol.

c9679

DW Member +
Reaction score
Thats shocking because that really is a proper registered company... The company reg number is actually real :proud:

TEST