Intermittent streams in last two days

There is definitely something up.

A colleage has also noticed the same as I have. When you select a series and try to play any episodes in Covenant usually only the first episode will play regardless of which one you select.

Someone try playing a couple of Family Guy episodes and see what happens.

There is definitely something up.

A colleage has also noticed the same as I have. When you select a series and try to play any episodes in Covenant usually only the first episode will play regardless of which one you select.

Someone try playing a couple of Family Guy episodes and see what happens.

Its really worth getting a Real Debrid account, 16 Euros for 6 months will sort out all your problems with lack of sources

The only problem I've found is on a first search for an episode sometimes it doesn't find much if anything, when I do a second search it finds loads to choose from.

Are You trying to get 1080p or above? If so real debrid is the way to go.

The only problem I've found is on a first search for an episode sometimes it doesn't find much if anything, when I do a second search it finds loads to choose from.

Are You trying to get 1080p or above? If so real debrid is the way to go.

Not too bothered about the quality, I generally only use it for a it background :).

I do seem to get varied results when I search a few times.

Ok I just installed 17.5 and colossus on My laptop as the mrs is watching soaps, so I couldn't use the android box. I tried season 1 pilot worked fine I then tried season 14 episode 1 and 2 although there was only four options they both worked using the putlocker option.

I should of said it was American dad, if there are certain episodes You want Me to try @Spectre let Me know.

I should of said it was American dad, if there are certain episodes You want Me to try @Spectre let Me know.

Try playing "It's a trap" please @sneaker last episode of season 9, I get "And Then There Were Fewer" which is the first in the season.

Sometimes it does play though.

I'm getting last episode of season 9 as da flppity flop? episode 19. 1st episode love ad style.

Yeah I got that wrong family guy seems to be all wrong same for Me as You.

Yeah I got that wrong family guy seems to be all wrong same for Me as You.

Many thanks for helping me test it @sneaker :).

So that was with Colossus add-on? I suspect the server operators aren't happy with Kodi add-on users not contributing to their advert revenue or something. Every time I try to find streams with a normal browser I get beasted for having adblockers etc.

But surely the servers operate some sort of API for Kodi developers?

I dunno... :(.

Ah, @sneaker, if I scroll down the list of streams and select one I got "It's a trap to" play. It seems maybe that it's something to do with the servers that have recently appeared at the top of the lists...

Will test more :).

@Spectre I tested the episodes you mentioned on the Poseidon addon from the soulless repo and they all worked with good results . Worth installing and looks like a decent movie/tv addon. I will be adding it to the DWZ build. Repo below.

Attachments

• repository.soulless-1.0.6.zip
    946.7 KB · Views: 4
@Spectre I tested the episodes you mentioned on the Poseidon addon from the soulless repo and they all worked with good results . Worth installing and looks like a decent movie/tv addon. I will be adding it to the DWZ build. Repo below.

Thanks @avid, Poseidon seems to be doing the trick :).

Once I got it installed that is... First time Wookie uninstalled it, maybe it was corrupt or something but I installed it using the internet.

EDIT

Some buffering problems but at least the correct episodes play!

EDITEDIT

Even better, more Family Guy episodes in here, like Something, Something, Darkside.

Last edited:
There were reports about three days ago that the Soulless repo was gone so it isn't just me :(.

I tried it a while ago and nothing would d/l for Me, so I deleted it. Have You got Fantastic yet?

I tried it a while ago and nothing would d/l for Me, so I deleted it. Have You got Fantastic yet?

No, is it a fork of something?

EDIT

I see it's a replacement for Covenant. Installed it but finding it difficult to play streams at the moment.

Last edited:
Back