interactive sport

fission

Inactive User
Reaction score
is there a way to change from for eg one cricket match to another when they are interactive on a dbox

None at all! It's not possible!

It's the same when Wimbledon is on, you can go interactive and select which match you want to watch. This kind of thing isn't possible with a dbox2 because it doesn't have talkback. There is nothing to send a request to the cable provider.

Even if there way talkback, would you really want to let the cable company know you are using a dbox2? ;)

None at all! It's not possible!

It's the same when Wimbledon is on, you can go interactive and select which match you want to watch. This kind of thing isn't possible with a dbox2 because it doesn't have talkback. There is nothing to send a request to the cable provider.

Even if there way talkback, would you really want to let the cable company know you are using a dbox2? ;)

True apart form the wimbeldon thing.

With bbc they transmit the channels on some obscure channel name/number (on freeview anyhow) don't they do this on cable? or am i completly wrong?

If so then you can find the bbc interactive, but certainly not the sky sports one

Is there any way to pick it up if someone in your area has oredred it by doing a scan and maybe pot luck ?

sinky

There is a multiscreen for BBCi but you only get volume for one of the 4 screens. On TW they're on BTVService20 and BTVService21.

Looking through the channels just there, on BTVService03 there is FIVE LIVE Sports Extra showing cricket.

BBC have several streams available for their interactive service called ETVS1-8 (or something similar) - AIUI, Sky have never made any "red button" services available to cable.

their ETVS 10 - 18 on pure nthell, it shows bbci as ive watched alternative snooker matches in the past, the sound is off on some but its these dual audio streams, just press the green button and select the other stream.....

there's some crappy quiz on now and Dannis diary???? aint got a clue what that's about

During Wimbledon when they cover 4 different courts, I much prefer to just be able to change between them like regular channels, as opposed to the painfully slow, always crashing "interactive" red button service on the subbed box.

During Wimbledon when they cover 4 different courts, I much prefer to just be able to change between them like regular channels, as opposed to the painfully slow, always crashing "interactive" red button service on the subbed box.

absolutely - my red button on the crappy pace subbed box is dubbed "the button of death" it's always ends up as a reboot.

also, why are the epgs always better on the dbox2, dreams and dvb cards, with my subbed pace box the epg takes an age to populate, it's always "searching...", you think vm software engineers would learn from the software creators on this forum...lol

Back