instant e-mail notification from d-world

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi folks,

right i checked all the settings and that and i even turned my spam filter of for a day ( remind me never to do that again ) but i used to get instant e-mail notification from the board but now i don't ............. not that i'm addicted to here.*coff* *coff*.......any ideas folks ?

Thanks

Dont worry m8 u aint the only one.......... hopefully mickie will sort it as soon as he knows :)

i've got the exact opposite problem. i keep gettin notifications for thread replies & personal messages. how do i stop these?

MA said:
i've got the exact opposite problem. i keep gettin notifications for thread replies & personal messages. how do i stop these?
options in ur user cp m8 ;)

only just found out this was a problem

must be a servername issue im sure it has somethng todo with localhost and the fully qualified DN.... now to find where the setting is lol

good news on another front however and im about to post it making this paragraph a bit useless ;) but cover site is back

can you sort the new post button as well...............

when ya post a new one it dont come up on there..............

@ dogs nut ... i dont know what you mean m8

what dont appear ?

what am i looking for when i make a post ?

not trying to be funny m8y but i dont have a clue what you are on about :(

sorry m8

Dogs you using the new posts (without cable button) ?

Mickie if you use that then the new posts list isnt refreshed with the post you have just done, on the other hand if you press todays posts then it is ??

Think that's what he means.....

Back